• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Glixel: A new gaming site from Rolling Stone and John Davison

firehawk12

Subete no aware
I don't even know if John Davison being attached means anything any more. He moves from startup to startup, as each site is either bought or closed.

Vanillalite

Ask me about the GAF Notebook
fantastic news

532.jpg

entremet

Podcast is amazing. Love their recent Switch Reveal analysis.

Kinda nuts that only John Davison is the only of the four from the GOAT gaming podcast, 1upYours, still podcasting. Worth it from him alone.

killroy87

Haha, I completely forgot the site existed. When I saw the thread bumped, I assumed it was the announcement of it shuttering.

Glad to hear the podcast is good, I'll check it out.

I haven't listen to Glixel's podcast before, but this was mentioned in the Giant Bomb thread and I was immediately intrigued.

Glixel Site with embedded player
iTunes
Google Play
Direct download

I think they hit upon how impossible it seems that the current reality of Microsoft can turn this around, with their current first party lineup and the market, their current competition etc.

It's the most interesting bit of next week for me, I'd love to see them come out swinging...
For me I'd like to see them double down on the PC, bring BC Xbox to the PC and do a bunch of investments that wouldn't be made otherwise etc. Bring Scalebound back for heaven's sake.
Realise and show that more than the best technology, you need the best lineup.

Blam

I haven't listen to Glixel's podcast before, but this was mentioned in the Giant Bomb thread and I was immediately intrigued.

Glixel Site with embedded player
iTunes
Google Play
Direct download

I think they hit upon how impossible it seems that the current reality of Microsoft can turn this around, with their current first party lineup and the market, their current competition etc.

It's the most interesting bit of next week for me, I'd love to see them come out swinging...
For me I'd like to see them double down on the PC, bring BC Xbox to the PC and do a bunch of investments that wouldn't be made otherwise etc. Bring Scalebound back for heaven's sake.
Realise and show that more than the best technology, you need the best lineup.

Even if Microsoft doesn't do the BC on PC. I'm very sure that if the console was broken open (Encryption removed) then it would be very possible to just use the one Microsoft uses on the Xbox.

Top Bottom