• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

"Go to your mum and f*ck her": Uwe Boll responds to my Postal blog

Status
Not open for further replies.

muckhole

calder said:
(neutral) Kobun Heat
the reason that independent movies have no chance anymore
(Today, 01:02 PM)

Make it so mods! Then Kobun Heat can brag that his tag was "written by Mr. Uwe Boll, the film maker".

How about "Served by the Boll"?

Odrion

Banned
calder said:
(neutral) Kobun Heat

Make it so mods! Then Kobun Heat can brag that his tag was "written by Mr. Uwe Boll, the film maker".
I think

Kobun Heat
wanna bee filmmaker

would be better. :p

Phaethon0017 said:
He's just mad David Jaffe wouldn't let him touch God of War.

yeah, the Gametrailers video when they met was hilarious.

Jaffe straight up said he didnt want Boll to make the God of War movie, Boll looked angry.

Jaffe and Kohler vs Boll, make it happen.

calder said:
(neutral) Kobun Heat

I think:

(neutral) Kobun Heat
untalented wanna bee filmmaker with no balls

...would be a much greater honor.

Dont worry, Chris. I hear Uwe regrets what he said and wants to make up:

4811918_01e20ae651.jpg

pn18

Banned
I'm Austrian and I ask myself over and over again "how did he get his fVcking hands on my fVcking gold?"
no, seriously: nazi jokes aren't that funny

shinsnake

Banned
Really, I don't follow Uwe Boll news very much and I don't know much about him other than that every move he's made from a game has sucked monkey balls, but I have to know, does he not speak english? His email sounds like he typed it in German and then used a horrible German To English translator on the internet.

Mein leiben!

i actually know someone that loved Postal. i haven't seen it myself and can't quite bring myself to believe it... but normally her reviews match up to my tastes. plus i enjoyed the game Postal 2 and have little shame in admitting it.

but nah... she's got to be wrong.

http://girlcreeture.com/?p=120

girlcreeture said:
Unless you’re prone to keeping a stick up your ass, Postal is the movie you’ll be telling everyone to see… as soon as it’s back from the chop shop better known as the MPAA unfortunately. Thank God for DVD eh?

It’s awesome; sick and brutally-offensively honest and so fucking funny. Postal is what South Park dreams about at night, and in a strange way, the execution of it is a no-brainer, brilliant way to go about turning Postal the game into Postal the film.

How can you be sure this really is written by Boll? I mean he sure is a weird guy judging by his movies, but to be offensive on such a low level... ;I

Kobun Heat said:
So I was at the US premiere of Postal last week, and was not really in love with it.

Uwe Boll was not happy.

I am so excited!
He went Postal on your ass!
Barnolde said:
"wanna bee"

*chuckle*
Haunted One said:
:lol :lol

Uwe Bell.
Linkzg said:
yeah, the Gametrailers video when they met was hilarious.

Jaffe straight up said he didnt want Boll to make the God of War movie, Boll looked angry.

Jaffe and Kohler vs Boll, make it happen.
That was hard to watch :lol

GrayFoxPL

Duck said:
Wow, what an immature ass. If this guy didn't create movies, I'd think he was 14, not 42.

But you're right. His brain didn't develop over 14.

Can't wait for Bloodrayne2 and more "gate fucking - monkey style".

slaughterking said:
How can you be sure this really is written by Boll? I mean he sure is a weird guy judging by his movies, but to be offensive on such a low level... ;I
oh it's pretty certainly Ooo vey. he does this kind of stuff all the time, or did you forget that he challenged a bunch of net critics to take him on at boxing?

balliinn

Banned
God Bless you, Dr. Boll.

Am I the only one who prefer Dr. Boll over Michael Bay?? I mean, if you give Dr. Boll $100mil, i'm sure he'd make Transformers 1000x better than Bay's shitty ver.

Zenith

Banned
Somnid said:
Shoulda challenged you to a boxing match.

5zps09g.gif

I liked how he didn't invite that boxer from 1UP, so the guy wrote this huge troll against Boll's films and placed it on the front page.

Things get more interesting! An email from Boll's publicist.

We can afford to by-pass these guys. We only want press that is fair in their reporting. They will take your earlier reply and work it against you.

Uwe let me reply with a nice thank you but I will inform that your schedule won’t allow any more interviews for the time being.

This is a trap and it won’t help you with some of the theatre owners if this continues on as a pissing war
6809pg4.jpg

Zenith said:
I liked how he didn't invite that boxer from 1UP, so the guy wrote this huge troll against Boll's films and placed it on the front page.

I bet it was Seanbaby.

chances are Seanbaby could have f'ed up Boll in a fight.

Evazan

aka [CFD] El Capitan
hahaha holy crap this is getting better and better....how does uwe continue to get employment?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom