• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

God of War: Ascension (PS3, Series Prequel) - Live stream 8AM PST 4/30

Basically they're showing 4 v 4 Power Stone esque fighting game. Theres appears to be working together to kill npcs. The combat guy talks about the "alignments" you can choose with 4 different gods, which sounds like perks or something from COD. A guy built for dmg, a healer type that can sustain the team with healing, and a tank built for takin hits.

God alignment seems more like character class than perk.

Visuals look great considering its MP and its a while off release. I'm sure the SP will look better than GOW3 which is considered the best looking game out there. MP graphics are sure to improve as well.

untitled-1izxl2.gif

The way his eye quivers at the end... Yikes.

what a pessimistic bunch some of you are.

SSM is a fantastic team that will no doubt create a great sp and will put a great deal of effort into creating a fantastic mp. as for those complaining about the the game length, wasn't uc2 shorter than uc1? I know it was for me and we know that game had a great sp and a wonderful mp(until nd fucked it up post launch).

GeoramA

MyEpitomeCliché;37430027 said:
The MP stuff looks neat, but I kind of want the cyclops to crush all those assholes. Poor guy.
It is kinda fucked up. I'm assuming the gods chained him up there, so blame them.

SSM is a fantastic team that will no doubt create a great sp and will put a great deal of effort into creating a fantastic mp. as for those complaining about the the game length, wasn't uc2 shorter than uc1? I know it was for me and we know that game had a great sp and a wonderful mp(until nd fucked it up post launch).

UC2 is the longest Uncharted, UC1 is the shortest although not much shorter than U3

jett

D-Member

Uncharted 2 is nearly 12 hours long. UC1 and UC3 stand at around 8, but since UC3 has by far the most amount of cut-scenes it also the least amount of gameplay content.

Endo Punk

They at least need to show how sexy Kratos looked when he was young and not covered in ashes in the stream. I know its in GOW1 but I want PS3 character model goddamn it.

Uncharted 2 is nearly 12 hours long. UC1 and UC3 stand at around 8, but since UC3 has by far the most amount of cut-scenes it also the least amount of gameplay content.
i beat uc1 in 10 hours and uc2 in around 9. A lot of my friends have said the same. even with the shorter campaign the singplayer was very enjoyable.

jett

D-Member
If there were gonna lift the embargo just before the livestream they might as well had announced it last week instead of growing misguided expectations among the fanbase for this livestream. :p

aw snap neogaf shoutout

Top Bottom