• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

God of War Launches Early 2018 (PS4)

Vire

Interesting insight about his wife being Swedish and his son learning the language. My girlfriend is Russian and I imagine it would be similar between us...

godofpat-a-cakeaaudh.gif

Apathy

just like i guessed, that the boy can understand the serpent was cause he could just speak the language of the land better than kratos

Eggbok

Big mistake if they don't show the game again befroe release.

This is potentially the first big first party game of 2018, a PSX demo is happening no question. I bet The Last of Us 2 is opening PSX and this will be the closing demo.
For the moment Naughty Dog has opened every PSX so far, and God of War would be a perfect ending. Unless Sucker Punch ends PSX with a tease, that would be awesome.

MattAces

Yeah, this panel has given me a lot more confidence that this game is going to be great.

You can really see how confident they are with this game, completely switching the game style, changing the mythology and stuff.

Yet some people dare to even point out this is a "test of concept" to see the reception.

Sn4ke_911

If I ever post something in Japanese which I don't understand, please BAN me.
OléGunner;240579688 said:
I'm so glad Cory is leading this.
He really really understands what GoW is and where it needed to go overall.

He's up there with Kojima and Druckmann.

Amazing director.

Top Bottom