• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GOD OF WAR RAGNAROK launches on November 9

Arun1910

Is there at least a steel book you can get without the CE? I have the first CE and wanted this to go with it.
I hope so.

I'll be looking at GAME when Pre-Orders go up because in the UK they're most likely to have one.

Last edited:

Zones

Mood of Team 2022 right now:

giphy.gif

But Team 2023?

god-of-war-parks-and-rec.gif

Hunnybun

Are Sony EVER going to show actual gameplay of the 3 exclusives they've got coming this autumn??

They've got TLOU, Forspoken, and GOWR releasing in consecutive months - the first only 7 weeks away! - and we've seen almost nothing from any of them.

It's like they're deliberately torturing me at this point.

jroc74

Phone reception is more important to me than human rights
Just delay it by 2 days jim, goddamn party pooper.
Naw, any date around that infamous date serves the same purpose for those that wanna go there.

Like they could have and chose not to, like that ending battle in Drum Line, where they dropped the sticks.

NeonDelta

Excellent. I have a week off shortly after for world Cup so will give me something to do in the mornings before the matches

ManaByte

• A Steelbook Display Case (no game disc included) – The God of War Ragnarök Steelbook Display Case depicts renditions of the Bear and the Wolf.
I think I’ll just go digital this time.

TheMan

Yeah, I definitely thought this was getting delayed to late spring 23. Happy to be wrong though

GHG

Are Sony EVER going to show actual gameplay of the 3 exclusives they've got coming this autumn??

They've got TLOU, Forspoken, and GOWR releasing in consecutive months - the first only 7 weeks away! - and we've seen almost nothing from any of them.

It's like they're deliberately torturing me at this point.

The trailer is so lame.

Why do they refuse so much to show gameplay ? Because it looks too much like a DLC of the first ?

Are you guys bots?

There will be a deep dive state of play between now and release like there always is.

TintoConCasera

I bought a sex doll, but I keep it inflated 100% of the time and use it like a regular wife
Happy for the Sony bros, glad that 2022 is looking better for many.

I'll keep waiting for either the game coming to PC, or me getting a PS5 down the line. (Persona 6...)
Guess I could play it day 1 on PS4 but nah, I liked the first one enough to know that I'd rather play it's sequel at it's best.

ANDS

King of Gaslighting
Awesome that we get official date but why the f*** is Sony putting out a CG trailer???? They get in their own way sometimes, I swear🙄
CG trailer? Fuck off with that shit.

. . .because it's for a commercial? Which plays a lot better when advertising in "non-gaming" environments.

Honestly though people really? We've already seen the game and with this commercial will be seeing a lot more of it soon.

Hunnybun

Are you guys bots?

There will be a deep dive state of play between now and release like there always is.

For all 3?

I don't get why they didn't just have a proper showcase in June. They had all the content in the world for one.

SSfox

WTF is this lame announcement? What is up with this GCI garbage can? Sony are more and more copying lame companies ala MS/EA/Acti SMFH

You could have just posted the release date with no CGI and nothing, it would have been exactly the same. Still excited for the game but what a fucking moron way to announce a release date.

Last edited:

TintoConCasera

I bought a sex doll, but I keep it inflated 100% of the time and use it like a regular wife
WTF is this lame announcement? What is up with this GCI garbage can? Sony are more and more copying lame companies ala MS/EA/Acti SMFH

You could have just posted the release date with no CGI and nothing, it would have been exactly the same. Still excited for the game but what a fucking moron way to announce a release date.
It's just a trailer bro.

The important thing in it is the message, not how is presented.

If it's gameplay you want I guess they'll show some sooner rather than later.

Top Bottom