• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GomTV Starcraft II (GSL) Tournament - Season 3 - Thread of white people in Korea

Xyphie

HolyCheck said:
iNcontrol had an interesting story about how one of his students was some rich guy in dubai who actually flew him out there for some private lessons rather than just the online lessons

I wonder if it's the infamous "Crown Prince of Dubai" from the EU WoW scene. Bought a character from a guy I played with for like 5000€ and several others, also played in and sponsored one of the best PvE guilds. :lol

Wallach

eek5 said:
is it over?

No and everything's gone dark, I DON'T KNOW WHAT'S GOING ON

NuDeq.gif

Zzoram

Mairu said:
wtf stack these brackets more assholekoreans :(

There are just too many good players now for them to not meet in qualifiers. Even qualifying for GSL is probably almost as hard as winning MLG.

Zzoram

fruit dealer just held off a big push

TheThunder said:
He probably thinks that 85k is enough money for one year, that is if GOM actually got around to giving him that.

He's good but he's not godly. The skill level of qualifiers is tougher than ever. At least FD has Code S so he's safe for GSL4.

jersoc

keuja said:
Once again Hydras to save day! fuck yeah!
We're getting excited for games we can't even see :lol
Just think how crazy it will be when the games air

fuck yes, friut! if i had an apple, i would eay it to celebrate

ultron87

So is anyone allowed to walk around the qualifying room looking over people's shoulders? Or does Artosis get special privileges since he works for GOM or something?

Wallach

valenti said:
you guys are crazy..how can you get this excited by tweets

Umpteen wrote: Look at your base. Now look at my base. Now back at your base. My marines are in your base. My tanks are in my base. I don't need my tanks. I'm in a banshee.

Chaser

That was more exciting than it had any right being. :lol :lol
But woo, Frutidealer!! A lot of people seem down on him lately, but he's still the most exciting Zerg to watch in my opinion.

Zzoram said:
fruit dealer just held off a big push

He's good but he's not godly. The skill level of qualifiers is tougher than ever. At least FD has Code S so he's safe for GSL4.
I know but the guy was tearing shit up back when Zerg was a doormat for everyone else and when they got a buff something has throwing off his equilibrium :lol

do we know who is he against any way ?

I really hope Sen, Ret, Huk and Idra make it, just so the foreign scene doesn't start to say fuck it and all we ever see in the GSL is Korean players.

Top Bottom