• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GomTV Starcraft II (GSL) Tournament - Season 3 - Thread of white people in Korea

hamchan

Oh man they should record these qualifying games and put them up for paid members or something, sounds too epic to be missed :O

Zzoram

hamchan said:
Oh man they should record these qualifying games and put them up for paid members or something, sounds too epic to be missed :O

There almost a thousand people doing Bo3s. There would be like 2000 matches to sift through by the time all the brackets are done.

Corran Horn

May the Schwartz be with you
Zzoram said:
There almost a thousand people doing Bo3s. There would be like 2000 matches to sift through by the time all the brackets are done.
So hire a third caster? Okay!

Imagination makes people go wild mangs

The wouldn't have to be actually commentated. Just set the PCs up with some kind of delayed streaming or recording software and let subscribers sift through it themselves. Or even just having the replays (again, automatically) uploaded somewhere would be cool.

Zzoram

ZXmjs.jpg

fomos is awesome and Huk has his lucky pillow so he's good

HolyCheck

I want a tag give me a tag
also people need to stop freaking out, ret could have an aneurism mid game and still qualify easy

fucking lol idra

edit: Maru is playing in group B, I'll go find out where exactly! our lil' baller

Hazaro said:
http://www.livestream.com/xsebt

Jaedong (#1 Zerg) vs Best (Ok Toss)
BW if anyone cares. Might give you ideas on the ZvP or PvZ matchup!
I never played SC1 back when it was new and looking at it now it so damn confusing !!

can't tell foreground from background, can't tell high ground from low ground, and just the general pace of the game feels off for some reason.

HolyCheck

I want a tag give me a tag
rets in! fucking ACE.

I hope he does well.. considering he's been playing SC2 for less than most of us :lol

Zzoram

HolyCheck said:
fucking lol idra

During their primes, Nony (Tyler), Idra and Ret were the best foreigners and the msot recent to be in Korea for Broodwar training. In fact Nony and Ret often gave Idra a good run or outright smashed him even when they weren't in Korea. Tyler and Ret have insane natural talent, when they actually practice they're always good bets to win.

HolyCheck said:
rets in! fucking ACE.

I hope he does well.. considering he's been playing SC2 for less than most of us :lol

It's pretty funny to think that he's been playing for just under 2 months at this point.

Mairu

man, sucks that idra did not qualify :|

edit: wtf. gomtv fb/twitter says he is out, artosis twitter as of 8 seconds ago says he is in final round?

Top Bottom