• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Good Xbox Live Market Sale (Dust $3; Batman AC $5; Driver SF $5; Daily Sales, etc.)

abracadaver

I really like this sale.

Bought dantes inferno, driver, batman and bejeweled 3 so far.

Is there a chance of tomb raider being 4,99€ tomorrow ?

Albo

Dust or Alan wake?

I thoroughly enjoyed dust having played the trial multiple times but I also played the Alan wake trial (my first alan wake) and it felt like something fresh and new to me whereas dust seems to be more of a mix of other similar games.

Dust or Alan wake?

I thoroughly enjoyed dust having played the trial multiple times but I also played the Alan wake trial (my first alan wake) and it felt like something fresh and new to me whereas dust seems to be more of a mix of other similar games.

Alan Wake! Great game (both of them)

Dust or Alan wake?

Get Alan if you can get only one. Both games are great, so if you can grab both of them ;)

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
Deals are popping up again, will edit or post again when I see more:

- Viking: Battle for Asgard: $3.74
- Prototype 2: $9.99
- Darkness 2: $7.49
- Tomb Raider: $13.49

oneida

Cock Strain, Lifetime Warranty
Deals are popping up again, will edit or post again when I see more:

- Viking: Battle for Asgard: $3.74
- Prototype 2: $9.99
- Darkness 2: $7.49
- Tomb Raider: $13.49
How is Viking? Already own TR, not feeling the others

catmario

I only bought Soul Calibur 2 HD.

For me, Next sales is meh.

I'll wait until Marathon: Durandal and Perfect Dark are on the sale list. :p

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
If I didn't already have it on PS+, I'd get Brothers: A Tale of Two Sons.

Part of me wants to wait to see if Walking Dead S2 E1 becomes free, considering how many times Season 1 has gone on sale, not to mention Episode 1 eventually became free.

How is Viking? Already own TR, not feeling the others

I played it years back, and thought it was an okay, fun game. Got all but one Achievement - and I am not usually a person that bothers with them. Back then (5 years ago), some of the game felt a bit archaict to me, so now it might feel even more old school in its design.

Ghazi

I was going to buy Skyrim, but then I saw the LE for $25 with all the DLC at Walmart, I'm content with waiting a little while longer for it to hit $20.

Hmm Prototype 2 or The Darkness 2? Those daily sales are killing me, my x360 backlog isn't getting any smaller thanks to those ultimate sales.

MrDaravon

Recommend AE and Brothers at those prices for sure. Walking Dead is tempting, but I don't play through episodic stuff until it's all out usually, and I'm sure all of the episodes will be dirt cheap again multiple time like the first season was so I'll hold off on that.

B4D1E

Finally Prototype 2 is on sale!!!! And I'll grab brothers too, only heard good things about it and the teasing about the end is killing me.

Walking Dead was a no brainer, but I also fancied Viking as I've heard so many good things about it on GAF over the years...and it's not on UK marketplace.

I guess that's my punishment for free Bejeweled ;_;

Top Bottom