• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Good Xbox Live Market Sale (Dust $3; Batman AC $5; Driver SF $5; Daily Sales, etc.)

Willy Wanka

my god this avatar owns
I'll probably pick up that Walking Dead Season 2 episode. Viking doesn't seem to be 'Games on Demand' title in the UK (or anywhere in Europe for that matter).

sakipon

Part of me wants to wait to see if Walking Dead S2 E1 becomes free, considering how many times Season 1 has gone on sale, not to mention Episode 1 eventually became free.

I suspect it indeed will be free sooner or later. Oh well, 1 euro for it is a good enough deal for me, not going to wait for lower.

ksdixon

Sweet. Just re-bought Left 4 Dead, Resident Evil: Operation Racoon City & Tomb Raider via "Games On Demand".

Through STEAM and PS+ I have grown to completely hate swapping discs to play different games.

It'll probably be free in a matter of weeks, if not sooner and I'm generally not keen on giving Telltales any more money after their handling of The Wolf Among Us and seemingly the same is now applying to TWD S2 with it being nearly 3 months since the last episode was released...

Grisby

Urge to buy Resident Evil...rising. I know it's supposed to be shit but-
Not canon to the established storyline as it contains contradictions, but it's a nice little romp through familiar locations with familiar characters.
Is it any fun at all if I were to just play SP?

BlindRage

Really, when the games go on sale their DLC should also. STILL waiting for a Mass Effect franchise DLC sale.

The BioWare DLC goes on sale once and only once. It's weird.

Apparently next week is the ultimate dlc sale, saw someone over at TA say it was already announced? Maybe major Nelson's podcast or something? But I'm hoping for a lot of dlc to go on sale next week.

Borderlands 2 Season Pass
NFS Hot Pursuit packs
Halo Reach DLC
Bad Company 2 Vietnam
Brotherhood & Revelations
Mw3

ORC wouldn't stop glitching on me. It wouldn't even let me pass the first stage, the lift got stuck or something and game would not progress.

jond76

Banned
ORC wouldn't stop glitching on me. It wouldn't even let me pass the first stage, the lift got stuck or something and game would not progress.

Back when I had it this happened too. It was because the AI wouldn't get onto the lift. Lame that its still not fixed.

jbug617

Banned
If you guys buy Super Street Fighter 4 Arcade Edition you can upgrade to Ultra Street Fighter 4 for $15 in June
I believe the disc release is in August.

ksdixon

booted up L4D to find out it's the GOTY edition. No idea what that means though, outside of a few user interface differences which look more L4D2-ish. It didn't give me The Sacrifice DLC (I though GOTY = Game + All DLC?), and I already had Crash Course DLC from when I used to play the old physical disc of the game.

jbug617

Banned
Deals popping up.

State of Decay- $9.99
Sonic Generations- $7.49
Pay Day 2- $11.54
AC: Revelations- $9.99

CAG says
Mortal Kombat is $4.99
The Cave- $3.74
Condemned- $4.99
Fallout 3- $4.94

Might have got State of Decay if they went 67% off. I know GAF likes it, but it is not my type of game, I would jump if it was close to $5. $10 seem to much to chance.

Might have got State of Decay if they went 67% off. I know GAF likes it, but it is not my type of game, I would jump if it was close to $5. $10 seem to much to chance.

Buy it, or I will hunt you down!

I won't do anything, but i'll still hunt you down, it'll be creepy for like 20 minutes, then i'll go home and play State of Decay...

Speaking of State of Decay, if MS/Undead Labs could do a price drop on the Breakdown DLC i'd appreciate that <3

Is any of the DLC in the GOTY version of Arkham City any good? It's $17 on amazon right now...but $5 for the base game sounds pretty tempting.

fernoca

Got Sonic Generations. Already played it on PS3 and 3DS, but not fully. Always wanted it as a digital copy. Ended as just $4.01 (after taxes), since I had a $4 credit. :)

Hanzou

Has shadow complex gone on sale? Borrowed a 360 from someone and since I have not had a xbox since 2009 I wanted to pick it up but not for $15.

undrtakr900

hot damn, I had to pick up Mass Effect, $3.79 is just too good a deal to pass up 8)

Now I just need to pace myself, I already have so many games in my backlog/harddrive that I haven't even played once since downloading.

Top Bottom