• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Goodbye

Papa

Banned
That misogyny label came from a Kingdom Come: Deliverance thread. I asked if women of a lower class within the game would be easier to romance due to the games focus on realism.

The latter came from not siding or having sympathy for Jessica Price when she was fired and I said this was just the outage of the week for ResetEra 🤷‍♂️

That’s actually a 🔥 joke

Xaero Gravity

NEXT LEVEL lame™
Should’ve gone with 9.81 m/s^2. I wonder if they would’ve caught on.

P.S. MODS HALP pls flex on this shitposter
EviLore EviLore

Matthew's bullying me

2v4L6Su.jpg

The obsession on this board towards ERA is... strange to say the least.

Why don't you fucking focus on things here and not somewhere else?

Thanks for your concern, 7 post account (all of which have been complaints about a supposed Ree obsession).

Yes they have been focused on ERA since that place is mentioned all the time... but no,m, they have not been complaint from the start (this was for sure), I found what era was thanks to this site so, and no all post hasn’t been either.

I just find the forum war strange.

Javthusiast

Banned
I thought about creating an alt there for shits and giggles again, but after visiting the women criticizing sexual designs thread again and again to see what new character gets shitted on next, or user avatars etc. I run away with furious facepalms. I just can‘t take it to even spend 10 minutes reading their posts let alone post something myself only to be banned in a second.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 757921

Unconfirmed Member
I was expecting a hello darkness my old friend thread where it would’ve ended in it not being your fault.

I’m pleasantly surprised.

Top Bottom