• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Google Opinion Rewards is the secret best Android app

Status
Not open for further replies.
A lot of it seems based on your location history. I usually get one the day after going somewhere so you probably won't get as much if you have GPS/wifi off.

Edit: also don't lie, I've noticed a lot of my surveys start off by asking if I've visited a fictional location before

Yeah, I get them when I go to Target and certain other places. Pays for my Marvel Puzzle Quest IAPs.

jesu

I got 50p for the first survey I did.
They never offered another one.
Maybe they could tell I was lying.

Az987

all good things
The trick is to lie and tell it you went to one of the other store options besides the one you've been to.

You'll never track me Google. I was actually in the Target next to that Toys R Us you fools! And it was on a Monday not a Tuesday!

I have been using it since 2013, and I have made about $50.
Been averaging about a movie rental a month lately its a really great app.

Love this app. I've tried similar apps before on iOS which never sent you surveys ever. But when I got my Android tablet I installed this. I've made about $12 so far. Mostly using it to buy books and comics.

v1lla21

I'm supposed to be cleared to answer surveys?
Nvm lol read it wrong

we-got-a-dollar.gif

Jon Armdog

I freaking love this app. I've made like $60 in the past two years or so. My wife has racked up $90.

Helpful hint: don't lie on the surveys. Some of them are trick questions, and if they catch you, they may reduce your survey frequency

highrider

Banned
I use it to buy songs every few weeks, which is about what I make every few weeks doing it. It's cool, would be nice if you could generate more from it though. It would take years to get 60 dollars at the rate I'm going.

Can you transfer the money to other services? Like paypal, steam or amazon? Never spend any money on google play and probably never will.

Say if your in Australia or any other country apart from America and you registered a US Playstore account do you still get American surveys if your in another country?

hateradio

The Most Dangerous Yes Man
I've never bought anything from there, so I don't need it.

I mostly download apps from f-droid, if I need something. I also don't play games.

LOLDSFAN

Yeah I got Titanium Backup Pro and a paid Twitter app using Rewards money. Right now I have $23 bucks I can use. Good stuff.

When I was working at Sam's Club, Google would send me a survey every day "when was the last time you've been to Sam's Club?".

Rootbeer

Banned
The more you travel, the more surveys you will get. A lot of the surveys are based on your vicinity within locations Google wants data about.

yeah, it's a great app. More companies need apps like this. I'm happy to provide some honest answers in exchange for some micro-deposits.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom