• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Gran Turismo 5: Release date announcement incoming! THE FINAL COUNTDOWN

Status
Not open for further replies.
RustyNails said:
More like

35hi6on.gif
:lol nice

Insertia

So, I just saw the footage of Deep Forrest.

If I could shed tears I would.

I've been waiting for GT5 so long that I feel like a zombie. GT5 has been in development for what? 5 years? 5 years ago I was 19. Based off of the leaked footage I've seen on youtube, GT5 is the best game I've never played . And the sound has been greatly improved. Everything is vastly improved.

GT2 and GT4 were the best series entries.
GT2+GT4=GT6
We're living in the future.

AAK

:lol @ Everything. I never was gonna buy this game day 1... but wow I thank Sony for delaying this to provide the unrelenting entertainment this thread provided!

Truespeed said:
So here's the wheel Future Shop is giving away with every copy of GT5:

10155538.jpg

I think the red thing is a horn.

That thing is worthless. They're probably giving it away just to get it out of their store.

Truespeed said:
So here's the wheel Future Shop is giving away with every copy of GT5:

http://www.futureshop.ca/multimedia/Products/250x250/101/10155/10155538.jpg

I think the red thing is a horn.

Wow that thing looks horrible, if I could sell it for 10 bucks CND on eBay or Kajiji I would, but probably couldn't!

expy said:
Where's the ad for that?

Yeah.. On second thought I am pretty curious to know the "specs" on this thing, just in case if it's gonna make me regret jumping the gun and buying a G27 last week. ;)

demolitio

The hype has got to me and now I'm trying to find a relatively cheap wheel ($70 or under) since I really want to experience GT5 in all its glory for a good price. So I have a few weeks at least to go into deal hunting mode. :lol

This is rare for me considering I never get extra peripherals and controllers as I rather have a new game.

bishoptl

Banstick Emeritus
Thread title (original 'GT5 goes gold, disc stamping operation in progress')

Thread title (original 'GT5 goes gold, Gaffers now holding GT Vigil Mass in anticipation')

Thread title (original 'GT5 goes gold, game leaking like engine coolant from a 98 Chevy Malibu')

Thread title (original 'It's November 7. Do you know where your GT5 is?')

Thread title (original 'It's November 7. Do you know where your GT5 is? Everyone just got trolled.')

Thread title (original 'It's November 7. Do you know where your GT5 is? Not with CZ that's for sure!')

Thread title (original 'ITT Sony turns simple Gran Turismo 5 delays into sadistic medieval torture')

Thread title (original 'Gran Turismo 5 discs in the wild; Sony still silent') changed

Thread title (original 'Gran Turismo 5 discs in the wild; Track list, trophies, opening movie leaked')

Thread title (original 'Fapping and Raging: GT5 in the wild, intro video, car nuts leaking')

Thread title (original 'Sony spanking Gaffers as they watch leaked GT5 videos')

Thread title (original 'Sony spanking Gaffers as they watch leaked GT5 videos, "It hurts so good" says some')

Ashes

Banned
If any thread needed mod intervention; it was bound to be a GT Thread. Who knew the bloody publisher would then start trolling.... smh.

Ashes

Banned
quick question: has there ever been more threads leading up to the release of a game than Gt5? Strangely fitting. I can't think of another game that has this many steps till release.

Ashes

Banned
Ezalc said:
You mean trials?

Anyway, that new Playstation store in NYC has a GT5 demo right?

Maybe he means the discombobulated remains of those dearly parted on this long journey.

Yes, I really did want to just use that word :)

Ezalc

Marty Chinn said:
I'm surprised Hitler hasn't chimed in on all this :D

Well if we look at other threads, we'd see that right now Sony is ranking in at quite a few hitlers on the scale of evil by refusing to give a release- oh wait silly me the Sly manual said it was available now, it must be true.

Despera

Banned
Wazzim said:
Shitty Soony still no date blablabla, I am getting tired of doing this all day. The fuck, this is just insane.

And I just called my favourite store and he laughed in my face. Said that so many people are calling for the exact same game.

This thread and whole deal with GT5 went from strange to tiresome. But I'm sure after all this whining the game will come out and everyone will be too busy to get their bitchin' on.

Slayer-33

Liverpool-2
Combichristoffersen said:
I'm not even gonna bother asking, I'll just keep on bitching and moaning. This shit's getting ridiculous.

Wtf is going on in here? I have been trying to follow this topic but everything is too random atm lol..

Combichristoffersen

Combovers don't work when there is no hair
Slayer-33 said:
Wtf is going on in here? I have been trying to follow this topic but everything is too random atm lol..

- A few people have gotten their grubby hands on GT5, videos have been leaked
- GAFfers are angry because they don't have GT5
- Sony are still silent, and won't confirm any official release date, despite the game being out in the wild
- GAFfers cry, and Sony drinks their delicious tears. Because Sony hates its fans, it seems

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom