• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Gran Turismo 5: Release date announcement incoming! THE FINAL COUNTDOWN

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rainier

2enltnn.gif

Reason for delay due to problems with Blu-ray manufacturing?

Truespeed

gutterboy44 said:
Wait he isn't a CM, just a game store employee? Doesn't that bust it down to worthless?

He's not your typical store employee. Besides having flair, he's the kind that will take one for the team just to help out GAF.

Flo_Evans

HOLY SHIT.

Well now I am possibly going out of town for a shotgun wedding thanksgiving weekend. I told my wife if GT5 came out before then I am taking my PS3 and my wheel setup with me. She didn't seem pleased with this news - AT ALL. :lol

Big-ass Ramp

hella bullets that's true
Torgo said:
I think that we're getting the official release date tomorrow (11/12) ;-)

After all this, should we still not know the release date by the start of next week, the thread title should just be the number to the suicide prevention hotline.

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
Torgo said:
:D :D :D

Mush

Torgo said:
But it's already the 12th here and we've just gone past 6pm? ;)

FRIDAY RELEASE DATE ANNOUCEMENT MAKES SENSE, GET HYPE

AGAIN

elfinke

/catches breath. I've read this thread from page 1 through 167168169 over the course of the last couple days, and what a ride it has been!

Stig, bonnet/hood cams, BBC, rims, fender_uk, CZ, youtube links, non-working youtube links, GTP, Jordan, Stig, title changes...

It's been fantastic lurking in here, by Kaz.

Now if only we could get some sweet sweet release date action to go with it all!

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
elfinke said:
/catches breath. I've read this thread from page 1 through 167168169 over the course of the last couple days, and what a ride it has been!

Stig, bonnet/hood cams, BBC, rims, fender_uk, CZ, youtube links, non-working youtube links, GTP, Jordan, Stig, title changes...

Now if only we could get some sweet sweet release date action to go with it all!
Amazing :D You deserve an award or something, I should go back and do the same ._.

Mush

elfinke said:

You forgot mass PSblog spam bombing raids, but it's cool.

WELCOME TO HELL, SON

ENJOY YOUR STAY

elfinke

Mush said:
You forgot mass PSblog spam bombing raids, but it's cool.

WELCOME TO HELL, SON

ENJOY YOUR STAY

Ah bugger, I did too! And they were some of the funniest damn parts of the thread (loved your work, btw)!

Ashes

Banned
Torgo said:
By the way, I mean that we'll get the date announcement, not that the release will be the 12th.

Wait what is this thing you are doing? clarifying something...? woh! mind blown.

Mush

Torgo said:
By the way, I mean that we'll get the date announcement, not that the release will be the 12th.
In what way will this announcement be delivered? PR? The most apologetic yet awesome PSblog post ever?

elfinke said:

If this thread had a Crown Of Sonnets it would be Gaf in one thread.

elfinke said:

I know the feeling. I have done the same. So awesome. :lol

As others have said, I never really cared much about racing games or gt5 specifically, but I'm actually considering buying it now. I'm not sure why.

DoctorWho said:
This is the defining moment of your life.
I lol'd in real life. So serious. :lol

Oneself

Oh no, not again. Why am I following that thread instead of .. living a normal life NOT awaiting a release date for GT5. November 12th is painful confirmed.

Mutagenic

Permanent Junior Member
I'm surprised people are still expecting a 2010 release. I bet there's a 50/50 chance this game hits in Jan, even with the current disc pressing.

Noshino

cosmicblizzard said:
So how many things can we have a carnival of stupid for? Possible loss of exclusivity tease and now a release date. What's next?

Sony announcing that GT5's release has been pushed to Jan 1st.

GT fans will go mad, riot, and many will demand heads to roll.

Fans reactions will make headlines.

Sony emergency press conference, GT5 date has been pushed forward to last week of Nov.

:lol

BocoDragon

or, How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Realize This Assgrab is Delicious
I can't even tell what this thread is anymore... the title has been so mod-abused. :lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom