• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Gran Turismo 5 set to release on November 2nd [S-CONF]

Status
Not open for further replies.
1585xu9.gif

S. L.

please let the Red Bull collaboration also include the F1 car !!!
i think you can see the silhouette of an F1 chassi at the end of the video when they close the vacuum chamber.

Razgreez said:
Doesn't seem like DLC. Seems more like a once off limited offer. The cars are still in the game just sans the liveries and unique upgrades as opposed to not being in the game at all

Could be just exclusive colours like the PSP version. I'm ok with that.

jett

D-Member
I love how the lighting in the Top Gear test track looks exactly the same as the show. I thought it was real footage at first. :p

Cigol

jett said:
DLC cars confirmed.

Day one DLC cars confirmed.
GT PSP had day one DLC cars - so it's not what you're thinking.

Awesome trailer... game looks and sounds amazing. There's surely a Red Bull F1 tease at the end there as well I hope.

Leunam

S. L. said:
please let the Red Bull collaboration also include the F1 car !!!
i think you can see the silhouette of an F1 chassi at the end of the video when they close the vacuum chamber.

Didn't someone on here say a few months back that Polyphony was working on adding the McLaren MP4-24?

Stillmatic

When it appeared in the conference, it sounded like 3D is a separate play mode (like Arcade/Career), is there any news on that?

C-Jo

I was pretty salty while watching the trailer. I was thinking "great, another fucking slick trailer with no actual gameplay footage". But then the release date made everything better.

Assuming it sticks of course.

darkwing

Priced at $99.99 RRP, the full list of contents are as follows:

- Sylish, premium packaging,

- exclusive 1:43 scale diecast Nissan GT-R Spec V,

- an in-depth 300-page car guide,

- a GT-branded key chain,

- a voucher for five (5) DLC cars,

- a numbered certificate of authenticity.

GT5 Collector Edition

mintylurb

Alex Anderson said:
+1 yay it's coming out on my birthday post

I'll be able to play GT5 nascars with minty :)
Sweet! So it's coming out in November 2012... Finally! And I would rather watch a hockey game than play gt5 nascars.

alba

Little is the new Big
I'm having tears of joy... I'm so freaking happy right after all this time we've been waiting for it :D

Grayman

I now care about owning consoles again. Great trailer, november 2 date is ok but I have been burned enough by dates.

-viper-

Banned
That trailer sent chills down my spine. Absolutely brilliant stuff.

Sony's pathetic E3 conference REDEEMED. Cannot wait until November. :D

This will also be my first collectors edition of any game. Must have it, provided it gets released in the UK too.

Grayman

Valkyr Junkie said:
An extensive driving manual? There hasn't been one included since GT2, right?
3, 4, and TT had regular sized(but fat) manuals. I am not going to go through and see how large or small the driving section is though. 1 (and 2?) had the separate book of real driving school and tuning based around the abstractions of the game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom