• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Gran Turismo 5 TGS blowout; Yamauchi prepping for GT 6

Status
Not open for further replies.
Guys... this trailer isn´t new. Am i the only one that watched GT5´s presentation live at TGS? And afterwards Kaz´s presentation.

It´s from TGS, it´s just the first time it´s shown on youtube i think.

I thought they would release new news to compensate for the delay, but that´s not the case.

soundahfekz said:
OMG @ the straight cut gear sound on that GT-R :D

You do know the sounds are dubbed right?

They´ve always done that in GT trailers. It´s different in game. It´s one aspect they really need to improve.

Ashes

Banned
Firewire said:
Thread is like an oval, we've hit the sound part of the track again on the 150th lap.

cMeVY.gif

jiggles

Banned
Goldrusher said:
http://i.imgur.com/xbU7S.jpg

So they've actually turned on the fuel consumption now? I wonder if it's affected by how you drive or if it's just a set MPG value for each car. I also wonder if your car starts getting marginally faster when the tank's low, and it starts misfiring when it's coming up empty.

Greg

jigglywiggly said:
So they've actually turned on the fuel consumption now? I wonder if it's affected by how you drive or if it's just a set MPG value for each car. I also wonder if your car starts getting marginally faster when the tank's low, and it starts misfiring when it's coming up empty.
GT5 - coming March 2011

jiggles

Banned
Greg said:
GT5 - coming March 2011

Let's push it back to next Christmas: In older cars, the fuel reading should rise and fall based on the incline/decline in the road. Tyre pressure and use of lights, wipers and custom soundtracks (radio) should affect fuel consumption rate.

FIX THIS SHIT, KAZ

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom