• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Gran Turismo 7 |OT| Hitting the Apex

Synastry

Just reach 3M CPoints.

I been playing since November 7 of last year and haven't missed a day.:messenger_beaming:

I have around 1954 cars in my garage.

26 F1s
27 F1 GTR 95
Every invite car in every color plus some invite cars at X20

I have enjoy my time with GT7 and grinding the big 4 races is one of my favorite things to do since I love buying and owning as many of my favorite cars as I can buy.
3FM6Qv4.jpg

Con-Z-epT

Live from NeoGAF, it's Friday Night!
Just reach 3M CPoints.

I been playing since November 7 of last year and haven't missed a day.:messenger_beaming:

I have around 1954 cars in my garage.

26 F1s
27 F1 GTR 95
Every invite car in every color plus some invite cars at X20

I have enjoy my time with GT7 and grinding the big 4 races is one of my favorite things to do since I love buying and owning as many of my favorite cars as I can buy.
3FM6Qv4.jpg
Excited Stan Marsh GIF by South Park

Con-Z-epT

How Sophy 2.0 is Different, and What Comes Next For Gran Turismo 7’s Super-Human AI​

Gran Turismo 7’s Spec II update included the release of GT Sophy 2.0, the latest iteration of the new artificial intelligence system built for the game by Sony AI. It can now control many different types of cars on a wider range of tracks, and the technology has come a long way in since it was first made available to the public back in March of 2023.

What changed, exactly, and how was the team at Sony AI able to pull this off in such a relatively short period of time?

To find out more, we had the chance to speak with Dr. Kaushik Subramanian, a Senior Research Scientist at Sony AI working on the GT Sophy project, and Kazunori Yamauchi, Gran Turismo series creator, during the recent Gran Turismo World Series Finals in Barcelona. Here’s what we learned…

How Sophy 2.0 Is Different​

Traditionally, computer-controlled opponents in racing games simply follow a path using a set of rules defined by the game’s programmers. Gran Turismo Sophy is different because it has been “trained” using machine learning. It is literally “taught” to drive similar to a way you would teach a person: you tell it what is “good” (like a fast lap time) and what is “bad” (like crashing) and it just figures out the rest. The details of that process are fascinating and explained in a paper published by Sony AI in the Nature academic journal, but it did have some limitations in its original form. Sophy could learn how to drive a specific car on a specific track very well, but it didn’t know how to use that knowledge for anything else. “If you take the ‘single car version’ of Sophy out of that one car, it didn’t actually do a good job. When you say to it, ‘I want you to drive 300 cars,’ it’s like, ‘I don’t know how to drive these,'” Subramanian explained.

Training the agent for a specific car and track takes a lot of time, and for a game like Gran Turismo, where players expect to race against large grids of multiple opponents in a wide range of cars, that’s a problem. To solve this, the Sony AI team decided to provide the AI model with more data it could integrate into its learning. “We had to change the way we trained our agent to make sure it can drive all these cars, reliably, because they are all different. They have different power sources, different drivetrain types, and different abilities in some sense,” said Subramanian. “We told it, ‘this is how much the car weighs, this is the power source, this is the drivetrain’, and things like that, to let it know the identity of the car. Then, when you feed all that in, in addition to the changes we made to the neural network architecture, magical things started to happen. Now, Sophy knows something about the car, and the training approach was modified to allow it to learn about those things. Two weeks later, it can drive 200 different cars.”

This new technique allows the team to save a significant amount of time and resources. “If I had to train a single car, that experiment would take about 10 days,” explained Subramanian. “If I want to train for 300 cars, that would take months or even longer, and I have to keep the training time the same. Now, I can train for the same number of cars, or even more cars, within the same amount of time.”

Training Sophy 2.0​

When it was first revealed to the public, Sophy was quite intimidating. It was incredibly fast around a track, easily defeating the best Gran Turismo players in the world. For Sophy 2.0, however, the focus was racing closely and fairly with other players.

“We did focus on balancing speed and competitive racing, as people know that it’s not the same as the release that we had in February,” Subramanian noted. “It’s not superhuman, and that was the intention. We wanted to focus more on making Sophy 2.0 accessible to a lot more players than we’ve ever done before. “The way we set up the training is that we essentially spawn different races, and we have to make the races relevant to what Sophy might see when it comes out into the world. There are faster cars that sometimes start at the back, sometimes there are faster cars in the front, and we sort of mix it up like that. “We try to give Sophy an experience of what it will be like when it goes outside into the world, and tell it ‘these are the kinds of races you’re going to see and you have to learn to drive in these conditions.’ We make our best guess, and of course, we don’t get it right all the time. But I think we’ve done pretty well so far.”

Teaching Sophy Right From Wrong​

As the training for Sophy gets more complex, it’s not just about fast lap times anymore: clean and courteous racing is extremely important. To help Sophy know what is appropriate behavior on the race track, the Sony AI team is using a combination of both algorithms and human feedback. Subramanian explained how that human feedback loop works: “We have domain experts at Polyphony Digital, and people who know the game so well. We have input from them that tells us, ‘we would love for the car to drive in this way.’ And then we go through an experiment, and we say, ‘we’ve done it, here you go’ and they come back and say, ‘oh, Sophy did this and it’s not acceptable’. “So, then we go back and ask, what caused this? We have a list of components and rewards that tell us which reward most likely resulted in this behavior. They said ‘this was bad’, so we’ll take it out, or ‘this was OK, but maybe modify it’. Then we iteratively fine-tune it. And we get to, finally, where we are now. It’s not perfect: there are things like aggressiveness, and how Sophy behaves in that spectrum. There’s a whole range of behavior and getting that right has been a challenge.”

Slowing Down Sophy​

In addition to being a courteous racer, Sophy also needs to feel like you’re racing against a real person and that means making the occasional mistake. It’s a serious area of interest and research for the Sony AI team, which has tried various techniques such as ignoring Sophy’s controller inputs at random intervals and forcing it to recover. “The version that’s in the game right now makes mistakes,” Subramaniam said. “Sometimes, Sophy loses control at the turn, or doesn’t turn at the right time and goes off track. It’s a way to make the agent feel more realistic and like you’re racing another person. “We have spent a lot of time thinking about ways in which it doesn’t have to be a perfect racer. It just has to be the racer that is going to make the race fun and more interesting. There could be many other ways in which we can do that, and that’s something that has been on our minds.”

Gran Turismo Sophy 3.0?​

Research and development of Sophy remains in full swing, so I asked Dr. Subramanian what Sony AI was focused on for the next step of its evolution? “It’s been very exciting to see that players are asking for more races with Sophy. They want more tracks, more cars, and more variations in the races,” he replied. “For us, there’s a lot of room for that because there are so many tracks and there are still a few cars Sophy needs to learn how to drive. “Right now, our focus is to have Sophy usable in many more places in the game, so they don’t have to select certain tracks. They can just go in, select any track, and it sort of works out for them.”

Kazunori Yamauchi added, “At GT7’s launch, [Sophy] could only drive a combination of a certain track and a certain car. We are working on the generalization process of that AI now. In this 2.0 version we released, that generalization process for the cars is pretty much done. It’s able to drive most of the vehicles now, aside from the really difficult-to-drive Vision GT cars. The next step would be to work on the generalization for the tracks.” Although there is clearly more work to do, it is getting easier to imagine a Gran Turismo title where Sophy is fully and transparently integrated into the single-player experience. It’s important to remember that, during its reveal, Yamauchi-san originally described Sophy in three possible “forms”: “As a teacher that will teach driving to players, a student that will learn sportsmanship from players, and as a friend to race with. I wouldn’t rule out the possibility of a B-Spec mode, where the player is the race director and Sophy is the driver.”

With Sophy 2.0 now a permanent fixture of Gran Turismo 7 less than two years after launch, and with the rate of its development apparently accelerating, it’s feeling more likely that Sophy can live up to the lofty goals and expectations its creators established for it. Thank you to Dr. Kaushik Subramanian and Sony AI for helping to arrange this interview. Quotations lightly edited for clarity.

Last edited:

Celcius

°Temp. member
Finally logged in today after who knows how long. I grinded races and then finally bought my LFA. It drives like a dream and now I like it even more.
When I bought it, it completed one of the menu books for me and then granted me an extra $500k... which I promptly proceeded to spend on a Shark Blue 911 GT3RS. Another fantastic car.

With the latest Forza missing the mark, this is such a great year for this game to come out on PC (since it was on those Nvidia leaks).

I feel like this is a market that they could benefit quite well right now, if they don't release a half-baked port of course.

Celcius

°Temp. member
With the latest Forza missing the mark, this is such a great year for this game to come out on PC (since it was on those Nvidia leaks).

I feel like this is a market that they could benefit quite well right now, if they don't release a half-baked port of course.
I don't think the same Polyphony Digital that makes you have an online connection when playing offline due to cheating/hacking fears would be comfortable releasing a game on PC, but I'd be glad to be wrong...

omegasc

I don't think key "live" games are going to be ported. So far all of the ports are games that are "done", with maybe a patch here and there to fix issues. I might be wrong though.

Markio128

So when do we think the next update will be? I’m going for the 25th Jan.

I do enjoy the weekly challenges, but I think it would be cool if the 5th option was like a mini cup, with say 5 races.

What cars would you guys like to see added at this point?

I’m a bit of a sucker for the 80’s/90’s cars. I’d love to see a Ford Capri (released in the 60’s but was part of my 80’s childhood), or a Mitsubishi FTO.

Celcius

°Temp. member
So when do we think the next update will be? I’m going for the 25th Jan.

I do enjoy the weekly challenges, but I think it would be cool if the 5th option was like a mini cup, with say 5 races.

I’m a bit of a sucker for the 80’s/90’s cars. I’d love to see a Ford Capri (released in the 60’s but was part of my 80’s childhood), or a Mitsubishi FTO.
I'm still shocked the Toyota Camry isn't in the game considering that it's been the most popular car in north america for ages

Con-Z-epT

So when do we think the next update will be?

March 4th marks the second anniversary for GT7 so i'd expect a big and meaningful update at the 29th of February just like last year with update 1.29 where they added PSVR2 support and had the first Sophy integration. Kinda hard to predict the movement of Polyphony.

Not sure if we will see something in January but as of now they only ever skipped a single month and not more in a row so chances are high we get some new content at the 25th of January.

For cars i pray for the Hyundai N Vision 74 and i30N but it seems very unlikely they will ever be added. One can dream.

Markio128

March 4th marks the second anniversary for GT7 so i'd expect a big and meaningful update at the 29th of February just like last year with update 1.29 where they added PSVR2 support and had the first Sophy integration. Kinda hard to predict the movement of Polyphony.

Not sure if we will see something in January but as of now they only ever skipped a single month and not more in a row so chances are high we get some new content at the 25th of January.

For cars i pray for the Hyundai N Vision 74 and i30N but it seems very unlikely they will ever be added. One can dream.
Good point. With that in mind, we’ll probably get a car or three this month, then hopefully a chunkier update in Feb. Maybe additional Sophy support? Possibly an update to the tracks without weather/24 hour?

To be fair, any new content is just a bonus now because I can still happily spend hours playing GT7 with what is already there. I also believe that GT7 will get a decent update when the PS5 Pro is released. I’d love to be able to start the game all over again in VR at that point, but I imagine that won’t be possible, which is a shame.

Last edited:

Con-Z-epT

Good point. With that in mind, we’ll probably get a car or three this month, then hopefully a chunkier update in Feb. Maybe additional Sophy support? Possibly an update to the tracks without weather/24 hour?

To be fair, any new content is just a bonus now because I can still happily spend hours playing GT7 with what is already there. I also believe that GT7 will get a decent update when the PS5 Pro is released.

Additional Sophy support for the other tracks seems to be a given, now that they upped the speed of training for the AI agent. I wouldn't hold my breath for weather support. Every track that was added post launch doesn't feature weather at all. Sure, never say never but it would be a big surprise.

I expect a pure "online update" down the line, focusing on Sports Mode just like Spec II focused on singleplayer.

Otherwise i have a hard time to imagine what could be added besides more content in terms of cars and tracks.

I’d love to be able to start the game all over again in VR at that point, but I imagine that won’t be possible, which is a shame.

I thought starting a new career when you're playing with PSVR2 is a given. Now i'm not sure anymore.

Markio128

Additional Sophy support for the other tracks seems to be a given, now that they upped the speed of training for the AI agent. I wouldn't hold my breath for weather support. Every track that was added post launch doesn't feature weather at all. Sure, never say never but it would be a big surprise.

I expect a pure "online update" down the line, focusing on Sports Mode just like Spec II focused on singleplayer.

Otherwise i have a hard time to imagine what could be added besides more content in terms of cars and tracks.

I thought starting a new career when you're playing with PSVR2 is a given. Now i'm not sure anymore.
There’s no separate file for PSVR2, you just continue your game with or without. It isn’t such a big deal, but it would be nice if the PSVR2 got its own mode and trophy list.

Con-Z-epT

Gran Turismo 7’s Next Update is Coming Next Week, Adds Genesis and Bulgari Vision GTs​

As we’ve been expecting for a little while now, the next Gran Turismo 7 game update (likely version 1.42) is on its way soon and brings three brand-new cars to the game.

Series founder Kazunori Yamauchi has posted his usual “silhouette” Tweet to tease the update’s contents, and it’s a bit of a mix of things we were expecting and one vehicle that we really weren’t. Confirming only that the update is coming in the week starting January 22 and that it’s another three-car update, Yamauchi’s social media post should spark only a brief version of the usual guessing game:

We have of course been expecting the bottom-left car since the Gran Turismo World Series Final in Barcelona back at the beginning of December. The Genesis X Gran Berlinetta Vision Gran Turismo was revealed at the event and announced as coming to the game in January. In fact if you entered the special “Viewers Gift Campaign” for the finals, the Genesis was one of the three cars that would be awarded as prizes. That may lead to some question marks about the car’s availability with the update though. Previously we’ve seen such reward cars given as early access for this campaign (the Ferrari Vision Gran Turismo and the Toyota Himedic, for example) but we suspect that the Genesis will be made available to all and simply delivered for free to campaign entrants.

A second Vision Gran Turismo car joins the Genesis, with the Bulgari entry becoming available too. To date this car, designed by Fabio Filippini who (while at Pininfarina) also designed the departed Fittipaldi EF7 Vision GT car, hasn’t had a firm release date. While unusual to see a car from a high-fashion jewelry house, the Bulgari Vision GT looks to be an entertaining little thing. It was used by the players at the World Finals during a qualification session, and we got some hands-on time with it too.

The third car in the image is much more unexpected, and we do need to wait until closer to the update to determine exactly what variant of the car it actually is. What we can say right now is that it’s a fourth-generation Suzuki Jimny, launched in 2018. This extremely compact off-roader is tremendous fun off the beaten track (if not especially good on it) and should add another way to enjoy GT7’s off-road courses like the new Lake Louise snow track. It’s not clear from the image whether it’s the global Jimny, with a 100hp, 1.5-liter petrol engine, or the Japan-only model which actually fits into the keijidosha (or “Kei car”) regulations with a 63hp, 0.66-liter three cylinder. We can’t see the big fender flares of the global car, suggesting it’s the Kei car, but they may just not be visible.

Of course the silhouette teaser, as usual, shows only the vehicle content coming to the update. We’ll have to wait until much closer to the time to discover whether there’s any track content, or any other additional changes or features coming in this update.

As for the date, we’ve been expecting Thursday January 25 will be the day for quite some time now, meaning that we’ll likely find out more on Wednesday January 24.

Con-Z-epT

Update Details (1.42)​

A new update for Gran Turismo 7 has been released. The following is a list of the main features and adjustments introduced.

Main Features Implemented​

1. Cars
 - The following three new cars have been added:
  ・BVLGARI Aluminium Vision Gran Turismo
  ・Genesis X Gran Berlinetta Vision Gran Turismo Concept
  ・Suzuki Jimny XC '18

Those who purchase the 'BVLGARI Aluminum Gran Turismo Limited Model' chronograph watch and register via the QR code will receive this car as a free gift before the official release. The car will be available for regular purchase from Brand Central in late February.

2. World Circuits
 - The following new events have been added to 'World Circuits':
  ・Jimny Cup
   - Sardegna Windmills
   - Willow Springs International Raceway
   - Lake Louise
  ・Vision Gran Turismo Trophy
   - Monza Circuit
   - Tokyo Expressway

3. Brand Central
 - The following brands have been added to the Museum:
   ・Genesis
   ・Pagani

4. Café
 - The following Menu Books have been added:
  ・Menu Book No.50: 'Jimny Cup' (Collector Level 28 and above);

- The following Extra Menus have been added:
  ・Extra Menu No.34: 'Collection: Nissan Motorsports' (Collector Level 46 and above);
  ・Extra Menu No.35: 'Collection: Dodge' (Collector Level 32 and above);

- Added new sets of conversations with the Car Designers and Characters appearing in the Café. These new conversations can be accessed by changing to the following cars in 'Garage' and speaking with the Characters in the Café:

CAR DESIGNERS
  - Ed Welburn
   ・GT by Citroën Road Car
   ・Mercedes-Benz 300 SL Coupé '54

- Fabio Filippini
   ・Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution VI GSR T.M. EDITION Special Color Package '00
   ・Porsche Taycan Turbo S '19
   ・Renault Clio R.S. 220 Trophy '16
   ・Toyota Celica GT-Four Rally Car (ST205) '95

- Freeman Thomas
   ・Porsche 917 LIVING LEGEND
   ・RUF CTR3 '07

- Hideo Kodama
   ・Mercedes-Benz S Barker Tourer '29
   ・Toyota Prius G '09

5. GT Auto
 - Car Maintenance & Service
  Engine Swaps have been added for the following cars (Unlocked at Collector Level 50):
  ・Dodge Charger R/T 426 Hemi '68
  ・Ford F-150 SVT Raptor '11
  ・Garage RCR Civic
  ・Jaguar XJ220 '92
  ・Mercedes-Benz 190 E 2.5-16 Evolution II '91
  ・Nismo 400R '95
  ・Toyota GR Supra RZ '19
  ・Toyota GR Supra RZ '20
  ・Toyota Alphard Executive Lounge '18
  ・Toyota Corolla Levin 2Door 1600GT APEX (AE86) '83

6. Scapes
 - The 'Service Areas' and 'Turn the camera vertically' locations have been added as a featured Curation in Scapes.

Other Improvements and Adjustments​

1. World Circuits
 - Weekly Challenges
  Changed the display that is shown before the bonus menu if an event has not been opened.

2. Physics Simulation Model
 - Adjusted the stability of rival cars in wet conditions.

3. Multiplayer
 - Fixed an issue where Player 1 would be at an advantage in 'Split Screen Race.'

4. GT Auto
 - Adjusted the colour and quality of the following paint:
  ・Aston Martin Ocellus Teal

5. Localisation
 - Fixed various text localisation issues.

6. Others
 - Various other issues have been addressed.

Con-Z-epT

Gr.3 BoP changes:

AMG GT3 '20: +5bhp, +5kg
Audi R8 LMS Evo '19: -7kg
BMW M6: +7kg
Citroen: -4kg
Ford GT LM Race: -7bhp, -5kg
Genesis X: -6bhp, -3kg
Jag F-type: +5bhp, -2kg
Lancer Evo: -9kg
GT-R '18: +6kg
Peugeot VGT: -5bhp, -5kg
Peugeot RCZ: +5kg
BRZ: -9bhp, -5kg
Suzuki VGT: -11kg
GR Supra: -6bhp

Last edited:

DeepEnigma

Gold Member
Question. Did some cars that have HUDs on the windscreen have that removed?

I could have sworn the Camaro SS and/or ZL1 1LE had the track RPM/MPH/G meter on the windscreen and now it seems to no longer be there.

Is this possibly a bug?

DeepEnigma

Gold Member
I could swear I saw some car with that as well. Maybe the Ferrari Vision?
There are cars still with it. C6 ZR1, a Porsche has it, several others. But I could have sworn the C7 ZR1 and/or ZL1 has it too since they're standard in those cars.

It literally feels like a Mandela Effect, but I am dead set that they did. But I can't find videos with them in the past year or two. Could have sworn at launch they did.

Probably a bug.

Last edited:

Con-Z-epT

Gran Turismo series creator Kazunori Yamauchi has revealed the next update to Gran Turismo 7 is on its way, arriving this coming week with some more new content.

Yamauchi posted his traditional pre-update teaser on social media, with a little twist. Rather than a static image showing the new vehicles heavily disguised in shadow, this month’s trailer consisted of a short video with a neat scanning effect that reveals some of the details. That offers a little additional help in identifying the three cars, although some are more obvious than others!

The bottom-left vehicle is very hard to mistake for anything else, with the classic, boxy shape of the Renault 4 virtually leaping out of the screen. As the scanning line flashes past you can just make out the “love handles” on the front bumper which mark it out as a post-1967 car, but either way this classic (Renault’s answer to the Citroen 2CV) is too old for Brand Central. Given the low prices and relatively common nature, it’s likely to land in the Used Car Dealer.

Sitting alongside it is another easy to spot shape in the form of the Audi TT. Unlike the new-to-series Renault, this is a car returning from previous GT games, in the form of the second generation model. Most likely, given the flash of orange color and the wheels revealed by the scanner, it’s the TTS last seen in Gran Turismo 6.

At the top is a car that could be one of two models, as the Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution VIII and IX are virtually identical physically. However the new format teaser briefly shows front foglights and — in something of a giveaway — a branded license plate revealing it to be the Evo IX. Whether this too is a returning model, as GT6 featured the GSR version of the car, or a different specification remains to be seen.

Of course these teasers are only the first step on the update announcement path, and show only that there’s vehicle content coming. We don’t yet know if there’s any other content or any other changes or features, as this won’t be announced until closer to the time.

Given that the update will arrive very shortly before the game’s second anniversary, there’s a chance Polyphony Digital will do something to mark the occasion. After all, the update preceding the game’s first anniversary was a big one (rivaling the subsequent Spec II update in November) and also the last time we saw a new hard-top racing track location added to the game with Grand Valley Highway-1.

We would expect some more engine swaps and Scapes locations to appear in the update, as well as a tweak to the Weekly Challenges. This feature has been, curiously, suspended for the week following the update and will resume on March 8. As yet, no date for the update has been announced either. If the usual pattern continues though, it’ll mean the update will arrive on the Leap Day of Thursday February 29.

sncvsrtoip

Gran Turismo series creator Kazunori Yamauchi has revealed the next update to Gran Turismo 7 is on its way, arriving this coming week with some more new content.

Yamauchi posted his traditional pre-update teaser on social media, with a little twist. Rather than a static image showing the new vehicles heavily disguised in shadow, this month’s trailer consisted of a short video with a neat scanning effect that reveals some of the details. That offers a little additional help in identifying the three cars, although some are more obvious than others!

The bottom-left vehicle is very hard to mistake for anything else, with the classic, boxy shape of the Renault 4 virtually leaping out of the screen. As the scanning line flashes past you can just make out the “love handles” on the front bumper which mark it out as a post-1967 car, but either way this classic (Renault’s answer to the Citroen 2CV) is too old for Brand Central. Given the low prices and relatively common nature, it’s likely to land in the Used Car Dealer.

Sitting alongside it is another easy to spot shape in the form of the Audi TT. Unlike the new-to-series Renault, this is a car returning from previous GT games, in the form of the second generation model. Most likely, given the flash of orange color and the wheels revealed by the scanner, it’s the TTS last seen in Gran Turismo 6.

At the top is a car that could be one of two models, as the Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution VIII and IX are virtually identical physically. However the new format teaser briefly shows front foglights and — in something of a giveaway — a branded license plate revealing it to be the Evo IX. Whether this too is a returning model, as GT6 featured the GSR version of the car, or a different specification remains to be seen.

Of course these teasers are only the first step on the update announcement path, and show only that there’s vehicle content coming. We don’t yet know if there’s any other content or any other changes or features, as this won’t be announced until closer to the time.

Given that the update will arrive very shortly before the game’s second anniversary, there’s a chance Polyphony Digital will do something to mark the occasion. After all, the update preceding the game’s first anniversary was a big one (rivaling the subsequent Spec II update in November) and also the last time we saw a new hard-top racing track location added to the game with Grand Valley Highway-1.

We would expect some more engine swaps and Scapes locations to appear in the update, as well as a tweak to the Weekly Challenges. This feature has been, curiously, suspended for the week following the update and will resume on March 8. As yet, no date for the update has been announced either. If the usual pattern continues though, it’ll mean the update will arrive on the Leap Day of Thursday February 29.

woho, always thought 9 evo and 4 tts that are already in game is not enough :pie_gsquint:

Synastry

For the last year(2023) and a few months I kept hope alive in hoping pd would add the corvette c8r race car but I believe Is time for me to let go of that hope of that car being added.

Either way I don't regret my over 2500+ hours I put into GT7 and my collection of cars worth over 3B credits.:messenger_smiling_with_eyes::messenger_grinning:

Last edited:
Top Bottom