• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Gran Turismo Movie | First Look and Logo Revealed (Coming August 11, 2023)

Draugoth

Gold Member
Gran Turismo movie out August 11th

Flq7k_zaYAE6gaK

Last edited:

//DEVIL//

Yes. lets add some love and romantic relation in a racing movie based on a game that showed nothing of sort.

I just can't..

Deerock71

That is pretty much exactly what I expected. They need the writers of Ford vs. Ferrari, Rush, and the Fast and Furious movies, stat!

Griffon

If the need for speed movie managed to be decent, so can this.

Still a stupid idea tho. In the end it's just gonna be a random racing movie with a video game IP grafted on it.

Last edited:

93xfan

Banned
Could be a good time killer while I patiently wait for Lawn Mowing Simulator: The Movie news. The next couple of years are going to be stacked, with a NFL Madden and Sim City Movie on the way.

93xfan

Banned
Please let the movie have the same physics as the earlier games. I want this kid to win by running into the other cars as well as the guard rails.

gothmog

Gold Member
I'll probably go see it in one of those fancy 4D theaters with the moving seats. Seems like a good place to see a movie like this.

Heisenberg007

Gold Journalism
I'm looking forward to seeing what they can do with it. The casting is great, so I have hope. And "true story" films can have that underdog vibe that can be inspiring and emotionally fulfilling.

I just hope they can match the emotional beats and vibes of Ford vs. Ferrari -- which I feel is the best car racing film and the best advert for Gran Turismo yet.

Last edited:

AGRacing

They give the main character 12,000 dollars and he must find a used Mitsubishi to start his epic journey. He drives it to a cafe in a secluded tranquil place. The soundtrack will be only soft piano music. By the end of the film (this isn't a movie ... It's a FILM) people will debate if it was about the cars he learned about or the cafe he learned about cars in.

Top Bottom