• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Gran Turismo Sport - E3 2017 trailer

Hawk269

That was really well done. Music to me was a little iffy in some parts, but holy hell what a well made trailer.

Yiazmat

i1QqFRAeOfSkz.jpg

http://www.gran-turismo.com/us/

malyce

Some of you are easily impressed.. Trailer was meh at best. And this is coming from someone who has put more time into GT than 99.99% of people on this forum.

Malcolm9

Some of you are easily impressed.. Trailer was meh at best. And this is coming from someone who has put more time into GT than 99.99% of people on this forum.

That's nice for you.

Loves the trailer personally, the beta has been pretty great and I'm looking forward to seeing what the full fat version looks like.

Kolibri

Probably the weakest GT trailer ever made (Was that royalty-free stock music?)

They need to re-hire whoever did the GT5 ones.

harrytang

Probably the weakest GT trailer ever made (Was that royalty-free stock music?)

They need to re-hire whoever did the GT5 ones.
Joke post? Nothing but beautiful choreographed driving to music.... What do people want these days to get hype?!? Gt trailer to cars what Sony e3 was to games.

SliChillax

Don't wanna start a flame war but god damn Gran Turismo has the best lighting and shaders, Turn 10 should take notes.

Vanillalite

Ask me about the GAF Notebook
I think i missed it, but is this releasing this year?

"Fall" aka we got a release window but no month or date and it could easily get pushed again.

I liked the trailer, and I'm hyped for the game. I need a fucking real actual hard date for this shit though.

Still no release date? How do you go from a firm November 2016 to a complete absence of a release window lol. Polyphony are such a shitshow in terms of development milestones.

To the peeps that have played this game and come from PC sim background like AC, R3E, pCars or rF1/2 how is the physics and FFB on GTSport? Does it compare? I'm getting really tempted to get a PSPro for this but I fear when you get to the actual driving model GT has let me down, have played 5 and 6 and they always left me a bit cold when it comes to physics/FFB

Vanillalite

Ask me about the GAF Notebook
Still no release date? How do you go from a firm November 2016 to a complete absence of a release window lol. Polyphony are such a shitshow in terms of development milestones.

I mean they said Fall which is technically a window.

That being said we should have a fucking hard date by now.

EBreda

Music had nothing to do with it, but GT replay cameras are the best.
I didn't like what I've played from the beta so far and gameplay visuals look different from the trailer but there's time to improve I guess.

Top Bottom