• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Gran Turismo Sport - E3 2017 trailer

My mouth was wide open 30 seconds in! Jaw dropping... simply amazing.

BEST trailer of the conference and it wasn't even in the main presentation. F*** OFF SONY!

Trup1aya

Music made me want to go watch Jurassic Park.

Amazing visuals. I don't understand why no one can backdrops like Polyphony. It's unreal.

I still don't know what this game is lol. Is it all about online racing? I never touched online in GT before, doesn't appeal to me.

I like grinding credits to buy a new car I want and tune it. Does this game have any of that classic gameplay loop?

ghibli99

Such a good trailer... now I need Sony to sell me on the game itself (fell off after GT4, so I'm looking for reasons to get back to it!).

Gran Turismo Sport - E3 2017 Trailer snapshots

vlcsnap-2017-06-13-0546s66.png

vlcsnap-2017-06-13-052nsle.png

vlcsnap-2017-06-13-05vysif.png

vlcsnap-2017-06-13-06bjsu3.png

vlcsnap-2017-06-13-05ytsze.png

vlcsnap-2017-06-13-05uuswu.png

vlcsnap-2017-06-13-0575szh.png

vlcsnap-2017-06-13-05m0s3w.png

vlcsnap-2017-06-13-05r8s5h.png

vlcsnap-2017-06-13-05t1svc.png

vlcsnap-2017-06-13-06c6s71.png

vlcsnap-2017-06-13-05yqsrd.png

vlcsnap-2017-06-13-06xzs0q.png

Is that Special Stage Route 5 at 1:45? (Not sure if that's been announced already)

Maybe just the Tokyo track at night?

If it's the Expressway then it's a variation that we've yet to see as its current form is extremely narrow. It never really opens up like the trailer shows.

Makki

I disagree. Forza looks better.

If you see games thru white and black glasses, sure... and I mean this literally. You have to see shades of gray to overlook the cartoony range of colors on Forza, and the only time it approaches GT S is under low light conditions.

Can we not do the GT vs Forza thing here? Pretty please?

Edit:
This trailer should have been on the press conference

This can't be stated enough. Ditch the Detroit trailer. We've been seeing Detroit since 2012 when it was just a concept called "Kara" or something like that. And it's not out yet.

Mobius 1

I'm disappointed at Sony for not having this in the conference proper. I wonder what the thought process was for selecting Detroit over GT.

eso76

This destroys Forza trailer tbh, like it's not even remotely close.
Ingame though, or even during replays I'm not sure how often the game will look like this

Tbh I was expecting moon over the castle to rock its way over the cheesy orchestra stuff.
Not that MOTC isn't cheesy itself

Nightfall

"Join the Human Race" trailer is amazing, but this part makes me sad:
The game became less about competition and more about collecting cars. Today we say we want a change.

Goodbye classic career mode... ;_;

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G9Q7UcrYm0E

I actually like that quote. To me it says "you know what? we know that standard and premium cars, just for the sake of having as many as possible, was bullshit! so here you go, have a better more focused racing game"

MCD250

That was a pretty well put together trailer tbh. I normally don't do racing games but this one is really catching my eye.

I'm disappointed at Sony for not having this in the conference proper. I wonder what the thought process was for selecting Detroit over GT.

GT is probably the one game that really doesn't need time on a conference stage, especially not with a beta for GT already being out.

Top Bottom