• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Gravity Rush 2 | Photo Mode OT

Kindekuma

Banned
NBrZeAg.jpg

KtDZZbM.jpg

VRsybP0.jpg

I love how annoyed Raven looks.

Kindekuma

Banned
What are y'alls favorite poses? I definitely love the wink and clap emotes, I find myself using them the most. Can't wait to unlock the rest of them though.

Baalzebup

dVKqoim.jpg

I like how this kind of works going on either direction
1wyW4U3.jpg

You came to the wrong part of the town, motherfucker!
VV7yYN3.jpg

And I salute my fellow picture-warriors, spreading the good word.
I really like the one where Kat is giving that Nevi the knee.

How do you rate other player's photos?
That last picture of mine? That, or similarly transparent yellow Kats are submitted photos. Go near one, press square and either like it or not. You get 2 Dusky tokens either way and the one who took the picture gets 5 if you chose "Nice!"

Kindekuma

Banned
Don't know why I did this one.

lAgGmas.jpg

Without any furniture like a chair/mirror/etc, Kat will kinda circle around like she's in thought. Only in these costumes, oddly enough. Otherwise she'll do something else.

Shame it doesn't have a fully fledged photo mode rather than this 'self' style mode. The game is really nice to look at but these small images which some insta-gram esque processing really don't reflect that.

They can be cute and fun, but they neglect much of the games beauty.

I'm going to post some non-photomode screenshots here when I get back home, if that's okay. Still shots from the game, just not using the camera. I have some camera shots that are cute, but the hudless screenshots are much better for capturing vistas and whatnot.

Top Bottom