• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Gravity Rush 2 | Photo Mode OT

Poyunch

This is what I've got.
GvwekjQ.jpg
Kg3v1ue.png

R0xTeZm.jpg
5jk1dyw.png

AYHg62O.png
sLySMSu.png

k1SZTww.jpg
APpNFiI.png

53xSH9J.jpg

P4N7six.jpg

Top-right: I don't even want to know what's going on with Kat in this one...

Bottom-left: Yeah, I was trying to make it look like a jail cell, lol

EUbSFg3.jpg

Bottom-left: Asshole Kat returns and she's going for the balloons!

I love that sometimes you're just trying to find an angle on a good hint for a Treasure Chest, but come away with a great shot.

set_325ojm.png

I don't wanna post too many in a row, though, so I'll hold off a bit.

a5OOlJo.jpg

Top-right: I got this new gesture and just had to go back to this spot in Pleajune. It's just too perfect with the red dress and flashy Kat

Bottom-right: Limbo, Limbo, Liiimbo!

TZ7kYNv.jpg

Bottom-right: "We'll see each other again. I believe that."

uW1JJJg.png

Top-left: This is my absolute best attempt at making it look like Kat is climbing the ladder. Her jump is just so over-animated that's it's impossible!

I love that sometimes you're just trying to find an angle on a good hint for a Treasure Chest, but come away with a great shot.

I don't wanna post too many in a row, though, so I'll hold off a bit.

I love that bottom row, middle picture. How'd you get that?

I love that bottom row, middle picture. How'd you get that?

Just a well-timed Hip Attack - but it can be tough since you never know which way she'll face.

Top-right: I got this new gesture and just had to go back to this spot in Pleajune. It's just too perfect with the red dress and flashy Kat

That one's perfect, and the bubbles/gate thing is a great idea.

Here's a couple of full-screens:

Mile-high boredom

Moving Day serendipity (I was pleased that the chair made it, I was afraid it might fall off - but it locks into place)

Kat being a dick to crying children (who she just defeated)

Also, apparently, by the way, if you put a rainbow in your game, it instantly becomes 10x more lovely and joyful - especially if there's a Photo Mode. And that's my Quick Games Tip™ for the day.

set_4a6irys.png

If it wasn't obvious already, I appreciate the architectural design on display in GR2 a whole bunch, especially in Hekesville. When I first got there in Chapter II, I was a little disappointed at the idea of simply playing through the same area again (despite the fantastically re-imagined themes), especially after loving Jirga Para Lhao so much.

However, It wasn't long until I realized that they'd actually scaled the city up a bit to be in line with GR2's slightly bigger proportions. I'm not sure if it would've been as obvious to me had I not just re-played GR:R a week prior, but it feels more expansive and majestic.

set_5avmod3.png

If it wasn't obvious already, I appreciate the architectural design on display in GR2 a whole bunch, especially in Hekesville. When I first got there in Chapter II, I was a little disappointed at the idea of simply playing through the same area again (despite the fantastically re-imagined themes), especially after loving Jirga Para Lhao so much.

However, It wasn't long until I realized that they'd actually scaled the city up a bit to be in line with GR2's slightly bigger proportions. I'm not sure if it would've been as obvious to me had I not just re-played GR:R a week prior, but it feels more expansive and majestic.
It really does look amazing, and you certainly have a better eye for those kinds of photos than me. I just take pictures of dumpsters and watermelon.

dvmj12C.jpg

Top-left: Kat getting a nice drink
Top-right: If a Kat meows in the middle of the forest and no one's around to hear it... well, I guess Dusty's there

cDAhYo2.jpg

WK34YIq.jpg

I'll probably be taking a break for now.

Just discovered this thread and so many of these are just incredible. You folks have some serious talent for framing these shots.

Here's one I managed to grab that looks great as the custom theme on my PS4.

Wanted to share another one that really epitomizes how badass Kat is.

I wasn't totally sure what the protocol is for spoiler tags in these kind of threads, so I went under the assumption that if someone makes it to page 4 of a photo mode thread they are probably OK with potential spoilers. However, please let me know if I should add them and I can certainly do so.

Number45

Personally I steer clear of photo mode threads in story based games until I've completed the story, so I would have thought it's fine.

Top Bottom