• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Gravity Rush |OT| C’est la Vita

Danj

If I ever get a Vita this game will be on my must-buy list. Looks so awesome. Unfortunately there's not a great deal else on the Vita that I'm interested in at the moment, so I'm more likely to get a PS3 before I get a Vita.

JohngPR

Great OT....love the title drawings.

Tuesday is all about strong female protagonists!

I've been waiting for this game for months now. It's almost here! :)

Soulstar

Wonderful OP. I also would like to say that in my opinion Kat is one of the best new character designs that I have seen in quite a long time. Every time I see it I fall in love all over again just incredibly strong art design all around.

SmokyDave

Diamond and I were discussing this, and ultimately I came to the decision that the layout would've looked awful if we used text.
Problem is, your OP is pretty much blank when viewed through the mobile site with images off (as many of us do). I want to know the EU release date and I need to click 15 random images to find it :(

sublimit

Banned
Nice OT.

This and Soul Sacrifice are the only games that make me want a Vita but i want to see more original games like these before i can invest in the system.

I will follow this thread though.

ULTROS!

People seem to like me because I am polite and I am rarely late. I like to eat ice cream and I really enjoy a nice pair of slacks.
For reason, the town has a Resonance of Fate feel, only less gritty... Probably because of the music. Dunno but maybe that's just me.

FireCloud

Welcome back Takao. What a great OP. You and your helpers should be commended (or banned more often).

Thanks for the hard work. It shows.

For reason, the town has a Resonance of Fate feel, only less gritty... Probably because of the music. Dunno but maybe that's just me.
They both share a similar industrial look
and blurred quality
. Metal and bricks really.

Hey, great looking thread. Love your going the extra mile with the help of artwork and it makes me more anxious in waiting to buy a Vita.

I'm not yet convinced to buy this game after playing the demo. Does anyone who played it explain what is good about the game? The gravity shifting concept is cool but it's not enough to make me want to buy the game.

With the DLC and challenges I completed everything in about 20 hours.

The main story took me about 14.

Also, Kat doesn't really fall under a specific character archetype. She's just a happy girl doing what she can to keep on moving forward.

who's her VA or is there no voiced dialogue?

Shikoro

キタ━━━━(゚∀゚)━━━━!!

On a serious note, though, can't wait to play this game. This is going to make me poor before I even get to college. XD

ULTROS!

People seem to like me because I am polite and I am rarely late. I like to eat ice cream and I really enjoy a nice pair of slacks.
They speak gibberish with a French flavor. Not so much talking though.

Seeing as I no longer have any Vita games (sold all 3 launch games b/c of disinterest), I think I found one I actually need. I want this game now!

Thoraxes

With the DLC and challenges I completed everything in about 20 hours.

The main story took me about 14.

Also, Kat doesn't really fall under a specific character archetype. She's just a happy girl doing what she can to keep on moving forward.

Does she fit in the genki-girl trope at all or borrow anything from it?

+1 awesome OT.

Awesome game, the best handheld experience I've had in an age (maybe ever), and some wonderful music.

Enjoy it, people.

CorrisD

badchoiceboobies
Looking forward to it, have had it on pre-order for a while.

Did we ever find out where in the UK was getting the pre-order bonus?

Great OT. Easy on the eyes, some terrific artwork with Kat holding the signs and best of all - it's not remotely bloated!

Can't wait to get GR game this week. I've pre-ordered, I've paid; now all I have to do is wait. When I first laid eyes on it, I knew deep down in my loins it would be a special game.

mrklaw

MrArseFace
so its out on the 13th in Europe, but UK Physical game releases are usually on Fridays. Does that mean the PSN version is a couple of days early (tempting)? Will retailers like shopto be shipping early because of that?

Top Bottom