• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GRAW X360 multiplayer Sat 4/23 at 6pm PT

arne

Cross post since nobody goes to the Online / Matchup forum. :p

Anybody interested in getting some XBL multiplayer going on Saturday night?

I'm going to be on at 6pm PT/9pm ET (1 am on 4/23 GMT) with someone from a site I work with for work and hopefully a couple of friends.

And and if you're too lazy to look it up, my GT is: arne360

add me if you aren't on there and send me a note over xbl and I'll invite you to the lobby.

arne

Nikashi said:
I'm down. Campaign, Co Op, or vs?

Nothing specific planned, we can see what people are up for.

Or I can impose my will so I can get my missing achievements.

regret truth why didnt you play last night??

whoa whoa whoa arne, dont try and step in and run this shit :lol we layed last night, but ill be on again tonight to join in

Vark

If hosting is an Issue I have a 3/15 FIOS connection.

I easily have enough bandwidth for 16 players.

jedimike

I'm not sure if I'm available right at 6, but I'll definitely try to get some matches in. I need to get Oblivion out of my machine and finish up GRAW.

arne

Treo360 said:
Look at the date: Saturday April 23.

:lol

get off my back, it was a long day.

SATURDAY APRIL 22 for all you NA folks.

haha.

and truffleshuffle, looks like you should host... my bandwidth is unproven (I've only hosted a 6player so far), while yours is. or vark or whomever.

now it's still to EARLY in the morning for me to write coherently. grumble.

Minotauro

Finds Purchase on Dog Nutz
I'd participate if it weren't for the fact that I haven't touched GRAW since Oblivion and I really didn't get much playing in prior to that point. I can't even remember what the controls are. :(

Minotauro said:
I'd participate if it weren't for the fact that I haven't touched GRAW since Oblivion and I really didn't get much playing in prior to that point. I can't even remember what the controls are. :(

youre avatar scares me

Vark

I'm going to assume I"m hosting right now if no one else steps up. I'm good with either.

But in case I am.

I can't guarentee If i'll be on at exactly 9 but I should be on around then. It might be closer to 9:15.

If you don't have me added to your Friend's List and you want to play tonight, You're probably friends of someone on my list but if you want to add me send me an invite but *please* attach a voice message saying you're from GAF. I get a retarded number of random people who send me friend requests every day so I need some way to filter out the 'okay' people.

The match will be private so invites only.

Anyway, See ya'll at 9ish!

arne

Vark said:
I'm going to assume I"m hosting right now if no one else steps up. I'm good with either.

But in case I am.

I can't guarentee If i'll be on at exactly 9 but I should be on around then. It might be closer to 9:15.

If you don't have me added to your Friend's List and you want to play tonight, You're probably friends of someone on my list but if you want to add me send me an invite but *please* attach a voice message saying you're from GAF. I get a retarded number of random people who send me friend requests every day so I need some way to filter out the 'okay' people.

The match will be private so invites only.

Anyway, See ya'll at 9ish!

Based on the number of people I see online right now and the number of folks who wanted to play, I think it's best you host. No worries on not being there right at 9, we'll make do somehow. ;)

In the event anybody is interested, I don't know why I sounded so mysterious, I set this up to go hit GRAW with Staci from Killerbetties.com, a small women (and male) entertainment site. She's pretty cool. Just don't cut her any slack, go for the kill if shes out in the open! :lol

See everybody soon.

Yeah good games tonight. Unfortunately, my need to get some work done caught up with me so I couldn't stick around. Oh well, next time. :)

Good games, for the ones I was there. I kept got dropped 2 games in a row so I decided to just call it a night. Had fun while it lasted though.

Vark

Doh that sucks. Make sure your router has UPnP Disabled. 9 times out of 10 that seems to be the root of any Xbox Live related problems.

arne

That has been the most people I've been on MP on GRAW with. Thanks Vark for hosting this, even with the technical issues, it was a great time. Staci (mr715) let me know she had a great time too.

Damn it I missed the fun tonight :(. Work and finals has been beating my ass. Sorry fellas, we'll have to do this again. I really miss those regular GAF GRAW matches.:)

Vark

arne said:
That has been the most people I've been on MP on GRAW with. Thanks Vark for hosting this, even with the technical issues, it was a great time. Staci (mr715) let me know she had a great time too.

Awsome.

I think the best part is this has given me the one retarded excuse I need to fish the walls of my house and run a wired network :lol

I just couldn't quite justify it before now.

We'll definitely have another go at it at for anyone that missed it.

Top Bottom