• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Grezzo Job Posting - "Would you like to make a 'legend' with us?"

CTLance

Hm. Not sure.

Could be nothing. Not gonna hype myself needlessly on vague hints.
Still,
As9RkhG.gif

Intensifying intensifies.

Axass

I wouldn't get my hopes up that they're making MM3D, almost half of all japanese games have the word Densetsu somewhere in the title. That's a fact.

Yeah, could be anything really. If only they worked on OoT 3D, then we'd have more concrete chances of this referring to MM.
:p

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
It was going to happen eventually.

Even more evidence regarding MM3D being made.

1385753810661.gif
This .gif will never get old, lol.

Until someone makes it a .webm

I think Majora's Mask 3D is inevitable, but I seriously hope they aren't just starting on it now. 3DS is getting on in its years, and this should be released while people still care.

Koppai

I think Majora's Mask 3D is inevitable, but I seriously hope they aren't just starting on it now. 3DS is getting on in its years, and this should be released while people still care.
3DS has only been out 3 years its hardly irrelevant. But if Nintendo is slowing down games for it might mean the new handheld will be coming next year.

MattyG

Banned
Yesssssss.

How long did OOT3D take them to develop? I know WWHD took about 6 months, but that was also a different studio and platform, so it can't really be used to make any educated guesses.

Seik

Banned
Majora's Mask remake fo sho!

I mean, what could possibly be disappointing in doing such a 100% sure assumption?

...:p

If it's for 3DS again shouldn't it be a relatively simple port? It used the same engine as OOT and a lot of the same assets for that matter.

Rich!

edit: I'm gonna make a new thread. fuck it.

Essentially, MM3D may be happening according to some dude from Target.

DMiz

... Would that mean they're targeting a press release on the next Nintendo Direct (sometime in August)?

I can't imagine them releasing information to stores so quickly without even a word of the title, especially since we've had a bit of a cool-down following E3 by now.

Actually, thinking about it deeper, it's even stranger that they would choose not to announce it at E3. What were they afraid ti would over-shadow? Splatoon? (Possible, but given how positive the reaction GAF has had to Splatoon, I'm not sure if that would have been the case).

Rich!

... Would that mean they're targeting a press release on the next Nintendo Direct (sometime in August)?

I can't imagine them releasing information to stores so quickly without even a word of the title, especially since we've had a bit of a cool-down following E3 by now.

Actually, thinking about it deeper, it's even stranger that they would choose not to announce it at E3. What were they afraid ti would over-shadow? Splatoon? (Possible, but given how positive the reaction GAF has had to Splatoon, I'm not sure if that would have been the case).

1. Blockbuster UK of all places got the scoop on the Ubisoft Wii U launch titles through the exact same way.

2. The 3DS XL was announced in a Direct, not at E3 2012.

Anyway, I've set up a new thread for this.

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=859351

Top Bottom