• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Grievance World

Tesseract

Banned
Wait, what happened to "Hariseldon's World" thread?
vaporized

a2bpi32r8ie51.jpg

ManofOne

Plus Member
Quick question, as I am not familiar with McGrath how does a white person declare themselves non-white?

finals calculating GIF

Last edited:
H

hariseldon

Unconfirmed Member
How long do you think this thread will last in the new regime?

I try not to spend any actual time on Twitter but I did read Cynical Theories.

It kinda takes the wind out of the left woke's sails. Cause it's all a load of horseshit.

Just bought this book for my kindle A Woke Guide to Social Justice. So lemme check this out first.
You should also check out the book by Pluckrose and Lindsay that came out a few months ago named “Critical Theories” which goes through how all this woke shit started from French Postmornists that eventually inspired minority academics to take some of their ideals and write their “theory” on how the world functions through the lens of minority groups (gender studies, fat studies, post colonialism, critical race theory).

Tesseract

Banned
You should also check out the book by Pluckrose and Lindsay that came out a few months ago named “Critical Theories” which goes through how all this woke shit started from French Postmornists that eventually inspired minority academics to take some of their ideals and write their “theory” on how the world functions through the lens of minority groups (gender studies, fat studies, post colonialism, critical race theory).
derrida was a mistake, been saying so forever

Cynical Theories is the title, but yes.

Durask

My reading list

And of course the ultimate guide to woke ideology.

Last edited:

Kazza

While I appreciate the effort Papa Papa , let's face it, the irreverent spirit which was at the heart of the old thread simply isn't here anymore, the whole atmosphere has changed. This thread is just a pale imitation of what once was, it's just sad to see. RIP:

iu

That said, those people listed in the OP are well worth keeping an eye on, although James "king of your mom" Lindsay could use a break from social media by the looks of things :messenger_tears_of_joy: (then again, he's probably going to get banned soon anyway, so I suppose he may as well make the most of it, while he is still permitted to have a voice). To those I would add Brett Weinstein and Heather Heying (check out their Dark Horse podcast), and Eric Weinstein too (check out his The Portal podcast).

Hopefully we'll be able to get a proper new thread going in a year or two, once things have calmed down. "Harlequin's World" anyone? :messenger_tears_of_joy:

Last edited:
Top Bottom