• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GTA VI Official Trailer

Zheph

I live in the english countryside,I've no issue going outside.....it's beautiful here.Never seen a huge arsed woman go past my house twerking on top of a car,lol.
I saw huge arsed woman twerk outside next to cars in London

team america vomit GIF

Kindela

Banned
I usually find their games boring to play, but the character interactions and dialogues are enough to keep me invested for at least 10-20 hours in each of their games.
That said, they could sell this at $99 and not lose a single sale. Absolute powerhouse of a developer.

Last edited:
Given that the trailer opens with Lucia in prison, I guess the story will be told from a flash back. Starting from "that day" to previous events as to why she ended up there.

Last edited:

Soodanim

It looks good and all that stuff, but I get nothing from this. I'm not the target audience and that's fine. Modern Miami isn't my cup of tea, thanks.
I live in the english countryside,I've no issue going outside.....it's beautiful here.Never seen a huge arsed woman go past my house twerking on top of a car,lol.
Only because Ethel stopped doing that in the 90s when her grandkids saw her the village on top of a Cadillac. I don't know about huge arse though, she was 72 when she stopped.

Toons

You want condolences? You have mine.

You dont want condolences? You should.

Toons

This games 100% going to have a couple gay characters in it at some point, probably drag queens and transvestites too walling around. Just from the vibes shown in the trailer thsts gonna be there they are clesrly being authentic.

and I'm preparing a bag of popcorn for reading the comments here when that becomes clear to everyone

Zheph

London is largely the filth. I had my first ever night out in London 2 days ago for a birthday party. I was sober and saw some pretty grim stuff.

Felt for the cops who have to deal with unbelievable levels of stupidity and moral rot.
Yeah its shit I would argue that the US is probably worst I don't know but trailer seems on point

Last edited:

SliChillax

This games 100% going to have a couple gay characters in it at some point, probably drag queens and transvestites too walling around. Just from the vibes shown in the trailer thsts gonna be there they are clesrly being authentic.

and I'm preparing a bag of popcorn for reading the comments here when that becomes clear to everyone
Gay and trans characters have been there since GTA IV or maybe even older games.

Sybrix

If people are really bothered by this, remember it's a GTA game.

Think of everything you as the player can do in a GTA game and to NPCs and let your imagination run wild.

I would have thought this is game will be a wet dream for those pure red blooded fuck yeah Americans.

Last edited:

FunkMiller

Er… I think the only place that’ll combust when they see how trans people are perceived in GTA6 will be the other place.

Or do you think Rockstar will pander, and prevent them looking in any way bad?

Last edited:

DavidGzz

Lesson learned to anyone who judged the graphics harshly when the leak happened. It looks amazing. It didn't sink in until TLOU2 rogue-lite trailer released. That game looks so dated now compared to GTA6 and it's open world...

amigastar

Lesson learned to anyone who judged the graphics harshly when the leak happened. It looks amazing. It didn't sink in until TLOU2 rogue-lite trailer released. That game looks so dated now compared to GTA6 and it's open world...
I never judged graphics from the leak, it looked just bad. It was clear that the game looks much better than the leaks showed.

Zheph

No one has leanerd anything mate I bet we will have the same stupid comments when some super early leaks happens next

M1987

I wonder if the trailer from the other day that everyone thought was fake was actually real? it had sort of the same graphics and art direction as the official trailer

SSfox

Everyone talking graphics graphics graphics, but this is not the only and main thing that made this trailer impressive. It's about how everything feels organic and flowing in organic way. And Rockstar managed to this without going full on ultra realistic style while keep that GTA DNA in the artstyle.

Everyone even the least important NPCs have their own behavior, there are humans, animals and cars everywhere and they all flow organically altogether, it feels much less generic robotic behavior that you see in most Open World games. This is insane, it has set a new ultra high bar when it comes to Open world games. A bar that honestly i don't see any dev can reach when it comes to open world, at least not any time soon.

And i'm not by any means Rockstar fanboy or anything like that, i even have Rockstar blocked in Twitter since 2 or 3 years (cause i was sick of their horsheshit GTA Online spam city). But credits has to be given when it's due.

Roni

Gold Member
How would you judge rt gi based on that trailer.
Car lights affect the environment at a distance. Usually that's the first thing turned off.
Depending on what rumors are true, it would be hard to pass on if the system is a success and can handle it just enough lol.

You do know the Wii had Manhunt 2 right. Like the Wii version was literally why it was so dumbed down and edited 😉
And you think either company involved wants a repeat of that fiasco? Nintendo repeatedly tries to have adult games on their platform and drops them once they don't sell as expected. They tried with Chinatown Wars and left it at that.

Last edited:
2025. Yeah fuck you R* for milking your last game up to the point it was no longer viable.

This reveal only comes because people grew impatient (they have every right to be).
If it was up to you, you'd be asking 10 dollars for a fucking ingame car in GTA online 10 years in the future.

I'm not having it. MY interests have shifted and I sincerely hope this "business practise" will bite you in the ass.

12 fucking years......... Fuck off.

GymWolf

Gold Member
Everyone talking graphics graphics graphics, but this is not the only and main thing that made this trailer impressive. It's about how everything feels organic and flowing in organic way. And Rockstar managed to this without going full on ultra realistic style while keep that GTA DNA in the artstyle.

Everyone even the least important NPCs have their own behavior, there are humans, animals and cars everywhere and they all flow organically altogether, it feels much less generic robotic behavior that you see in most Open World games. This is insane, it has set a new ultra high bar when it comes to Open world games. A bar that honestly i don't see any dev can reach when it comes to open world, at least not any time soon.

And i'm not by any means Rockstar fanboy or anything like that, i even have Rockstar blocked in Twitter since 2 or 3 years (cause i was sick of their horsheshit GTA Online spam city). But credits has to be given when it's due.
This is why people love rockstar games.

I'm way more impressed by their city\npcs simulation thant the raw graphic.

amigastar

This is why people love rockstar games.

I'm way more impressed by their city\npcs simulation thant the raw graphic.
Let's just hope they will have some fun sideactivities like Stealing cars for someone or Skateboarding or Drug selling game like in Chinatown Wars. something like that.

Last edited:

GymWolf

Gold Member
2025. Yeah fuck you R* for milking your last game up to the point it was no longer viable.

This reveal only comes because people grew impatient (they have every right to be).
If it was up to you, you'd be asking 10 dollars for a fucking ingame car in GTA online 10 years in the future.

I'm not having it. MY interests have shifted and I sincerely hope this "business practise" will bite you in the ass.

12 fucking years......... Fuck off.
Greatness need time.

We have other devs making inferior and less ambitious games every 1-2-3 years.

GymWolf

Gold Member
Let's just hope they will have some fun sideactivities like Stealing cars for someone or Skateboarding or something like that.
If gta 5 had them, pretty sure that we can expect the same from the sequel.

I don't really care for rockstar minigames and sidemissions, i just want to walk in this believable city and cause chaos to see what random shit can happen, if i wanna play tennis or skate i can just buy a dedicated game (but i get why people want this stuff)

Last edited:

Little Mac

Watching some reaction videos for the lols and everytime the 2025 date comes up it's like the YouTuber gets kicked in the balls.

Top Bottom