• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GTA VI Official Trailer

Von Hugh

Doesn't appeal to me, I must be getting too old for this.

So sorry for you getting old.

The graphics look really good, and the setting makes sense. Not totally convinced about the lead characters, though; they don't have any levity about them based on what was shown. Maybe Rockstar is just testing the waters since they know the online component is the main cash cow. But I can appreciate a duo similar to the movie True Romance.

Hopefully the map is big enough.

GymWolf

Gold Member
The trailer is not only a technical marvel, but it show how smart are the people at rockstar.

The game show a lot of sexy stuff and skin and has a relatively sexy protagonist but rockstar was super smart with the whole trailer composition.

They know that sex sell and they wanted to avoid to follow the example of panderman 2 and tamefield that were blasted on yt for being too woke and devoided of any "sexyness", but they did it in a smart way, 80% of the sexy\boys club behaviour in the trailer consist of black twerking landwhales slay queen that the purple cuckos absolute love and the protagonist is hot but not THAT hot and she is a minority race so the cuckoos can talk too much shit about her even if she is hot.

So we have all the sexy stuff for normal people who enjoy life and all the things that the wokes can't criticize and actually enjoy like healthy triple digit fat percentage black women showing how it's done.

Smart, smart move from rockstar, curious to see how they are gonna balance the whole game.

Last edited:

Ribi

It feels like the same gta so not very exciting. It's just more ehhh big booty physics seems like all that's happened

vanillaFace

Neo Member
Comedy.

b5b550b1956d22254bf74e1c05259672d5e89fc01aae5bc58162932226701296.jpg
the T-pose on the left lol.

Snake29

RSI Employee of the Year
The graphics are really good, but with every GTA game, it's all in the details. There is so much more right now, like a lot of NPC's, way more realistic animations and all. GTA was never about realistic graphics but it's still the same GTA graphic style template.

RJMacready73

Simps for Amouranth
The trailer is not only a technical marvel, but it show how smart are the people at rockstar.

The game show a lot of sexy stuff and skin and has a relatively sexy protagonist but rockstar was super smart with the whole trailer composition.

They know that sex sell and they wanted to avoid to follow the example of panderman 2 and tamefield that were blasted on yt for being too woke and devoided of any "sexyness", but they did it in a smart way, 80% of the sexy\boys club behaviour in the trailer consist of black twerking landwhales slay queen that the purple cuckos absolute love and the protagonist is hot but not THAT hot and she is a minority race so the cuckoos can talk too much shit about her even if she is hot.

So we have all the sexy stuff for normal people who enjoy life and all the things that the wokes can't criticize and actually enjoy like healthy triple digit fat percentage black women showing how it's done.

Smart, smart move from rockstar, curious to see how they are gonna balance the whole game.
Season 6 What GIF by The Office

anyways... that looked incredible.. also fuckyou R*.. 2025!? jesus H thats a long ways off to tease such an insanely dense and incredible world to explore

skneogaf

Pc will need to figure data streaming out for 2026.

Ill play this on my ps5 and then double dip for the pc version.

I'm currently playing GTA V at 4k@120fps everything on maximum and it's still an impressive experience.

The gifs posted should be slowed right down so we can enjoy the graphics and animation more

I will say this - the trailer is definitely a very good attempt at showing where America is currently at. You can basically track GTA trailers through the years as they show America's late-stage Roman empire-like decline into decadence and insanity. This America seems at least 10 times crazier than the one in GTA V, which was crazier than the one in GTA IV. And that's accurate of course.

But will the satire really go as hard as it needs to? Doubtful - as there are too many people these days you're not allowed to offend. But the trailer at least suggests they will attempt to make the satire hit home and ring true.

Stafford

The trailer clearly makes it look like Lucia is the leader of the two. She's probably the brains, while he is the brawn. It's impossible to say what to think of the dude because well, how much have we seen and heard him? He's pushed to the side for this trailer.

One thing is for sure, those hooker "visits" will be a thing of the past. :)

tommib

Gold Member
The trailer clearly makes it look like Lucia is the leader of the two. She's probably the brains, while he is the brawn. It's impossible to say what to think of the dude because well, how much have we seen and heard him? He's pushed to the side for this trailer.

One thing is for sure, those hooker "visits" will be a thing of the past. :)
Anyone looking for a filmic parallel where she’s the brains and he’s the muscle can go back to the 50s:

I’m sure Rockstar did their homework well.

Bojji

Graphically is looks really good.

I hope they will improve gameplay elements and I'm in from day 1 (if I will still be alive in 2025 lol).

kingfish

Whenever you're feeling low, unappreciated or unloved remember that even the most successful entertainment property in history gets shat on and put down by some people.

Some people just want to watch the world burn.
People do shat on Pokémon, that much is true 😂

Sybrix

At first I didn't like it, but now I realized that I can smash people's faces that are recording tiktoks. Will be a great game.

Dude, you're going to see groups of people in this game hanging out on the street, recording themselves for their social media views................................................. and you can plough straight into them with an Airboat.

Or coax an Alligator to eat them.

SJRB

Gold Member
It fucking sucks that it got leaked and Rockstar had to release early, but what an amazing, strikingly beautiful trailer. The visual fidelity, the bright colors, the animations, the insane amount of things happening on screen.

Incredible. Truly the leap from RDR2 as RDR2 was from GTAV.

ハトリス

Neo Member
Dude, you're going to see groups of people in this game hanging out on the street, recording themselves for their social media views................................................. and you can plough straight into them with an Airboat.

Or coax an Alligator to eat them.
Day one

Watched the trailer for the 5th time and yeah it looks good... graphics are certainly high production value and the animations are great. It's just I dunno, not feeling the same way as I did when I first saw the GTA4 trailer for example.

Maybe I am just getting old? It would have been cool alright if it was the 90s or something but it appears GTA is always going to be modern day now. Then again, if they are going to be releasing one every decade then they will just be a snapshot in time (as time passes by)

Toons

Theres no way people actually think like this lol

Has to be a pasta

Zheph

Yea,was about to post the same,lol.......every wanted to indulge in every aspect of the worst that US culture has to offer in one game.I know the GTA games have always been full of crazy characters but I just found that trailer to be gross.
don't go outside or go on instagram

honestly it looks super close to reality (and its quite sad for sure)

THE DUCK

voted poster of the decade by bots
Practically be playing ps6 by the time it comes out. I mean they have only had 10 years to develop this so, what's 2 or 3 more.......

Ogbert

It really does look amazing.

That said, I just hope some fundamental improvements are made to character movement and gunplay. Because the game controls like ass.

Top Bottom