• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GTTV Revealing New Sony Game "Very Soon", More

Trailblaster said:
My guess is that all the big games are being saved for E3 so it'll be something smaller but awesome.

A new Game from "That Game Company" or a New Pixel Junk game for PSN

Like someone said earlier, if it is premiering on gametrailers, it's probably a "bro" game. Not some indy game about flowers or micro zoology

Suzzopher

Audioboxer87 said:
Yes, if they don't do it, fail @ Sony.

However I doubt that's tomorrows announcement.

Sorry I didn't mean to imply I thought this would be the announcement. I think a game like that would be huge for E3 like Wii Sports was four years ago.

TTP

Have a fun! Enjoy!
What if it is a sequel to Disruptor (1st Insomniac Games game)?

Apparently they are working on TWO projects no? One being Resistance 3.

Thoughts?

glaurung

TTP said:

Thoughts?
Oh my god that would be awesome!

Though it will probably turn out something else, I believe Motorstorm 3 has a very good chance.

Withnail

TTP said:

Thoughts?

Why would they want to resurrect an average and mostly forgotten FPS when they have Resistance?

But seriously, developing two FPS games in parallel would be a truly awful idea.

Cerberus

TTP said:

Thoughts?

Isn't Disruptor also a sci-fi FPS like Resistance? Don't really see why Insomniac would create two games in the same genre with both games having a similar theme (sci-fi).

Edit: beaten!

Moobabe

TTP said:

Thoughts?

Didn't Insomniac say that this isn't one of their games?

Double H

On the 1st of March SCEI registered a handful of new domains for something called PlayStation Plus. They don't go anywhere (yet), premium PSN service or something else?

playstationplus.com
http://www.robtex.com/dns/playstationplus.com.html#whois

playstation-plus.com
http://www.robtex.com/dns/playstation-plus.com.html#whois

ps-plus.jp
http://whois.jprs.jp/en/?key=PS-PLUS.JP

psplus.jp
http://whois.jprs.jp/en/?key=PSPLUS.JP

playstation-plus.jp
http://whois.jprs.jp/en/?key=PLAYSTATION-PLUS.JP

playstationplus.jp
http://whois.jprs.jp/en/?key=PLAYSTATIONPLUS.JP

ULTROS!

People seem to like me because I am polite and I am rarely late. I like to eat ice cream and I really enjoy a nice pair of slacks.
What time will it show? And how many hours to go?

Cerberus

Moobabe said:
I was hoping you would tell me :lol I know Jstevenson said something a couple of pages back denying it. Though maybe he was just denying R3.

I think he was saying that he knows the game being revealed on GTTV, but that it isn't a game from Insomniac.

ULTROS! said:
What time will it show? And how many hours to go?

About 18 hours from now.

Baki

Guys. Stop with the "Only Big Games Are Revealed At E3" thing. It simply is not true. Especially if you plan to launch a game in fall *cough* Killzone 3 *cough*.

Dogenzaka

Banned
Baki said:
Guys. Stop with the "Only Big Games Are Revealed At E3" thing. It simply is not true. Especially if you plan to launch a game in fall *cough* Killzone 3 *cough*.

You're right. Uncharted 2, Arkham Asylum 2, Brutal Legend, God of War 3 and other games were all unveiled on TV.

Cerberus

Dogenzaka said:
You're right. Uncharted 2, Arkham Asylum 2, Brutal Legend, God of War 3 and other games were all unveiled on TV.

God of War III made its debut at E3 albeit it was a brief teaser. Not disagreeing with your main point though. New games do get announced on [Spike]TV.

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
Dogenzaka said:

Uncharted 2 was first revealed in December 2008 by Game Informer, complete with the first teaser of an injured Drake trudging through the snow toward a phurba. The Spike VGA teaser wasn't far behind, though.

Tiduz said:
Heavenly Sword II.

That'll be the next project for SMS.
I wish.

ULTROS!

People seem to like me because I am polite and I am rarely late. I like to eat ice cream and I really enjoy a nice pair of slacks.
Well whatever it is, I hope it's from SCEJ.

Pachimari

Sony bringing This Is Football to the PlayStation 3! =)
The Getaway re-reveal?
Syphon Filter is unlikely I think.

I honestly think it'll be a smaller project but slighty expected.
Sony Bend working on a sequel but hitting the PSN exclusively?
First teaser glimpse of the project from Ready at Dawn? (sequel for the jak psp game, too early?)

Cerberus

killer_clank said:
I thought Ready at Dawn had gone multi-platform?

They designed a multiplatform engine that supports the PS3/360. I wonder what they've been doing. Their last project was bringing Okami to the Wii.

luffeN

oh, it's tomorrow... lol so my 1 hours prediction as to be corrected to one day and one hour.. some pages ago xD

johnnylineup said:
Tommy Gun (dual wield) FTW. Great call. What ever happened to ts4? I remember it being up in the air after the buyout of free radical. I'm a little burnt out on fps but I loved those games

TS4 was canned I think, but I'm not sure if it has been officially announced. Anyway, FRD had gone bankrupt, and was bought by Crytek then. Now FRD is Crytek UK, and they're working on the console version of Crysis 2.

It would be awesome if TS4 lives on and run on the Crytek Engine, but I guess the project is on suspend for now.

-viper-

Banned
It's a sequel to...

Team_Buddies_Cover_Art.jpg

you know it would be good.

Fakto

So, this new PS3 exclusive game anouncement is today ... March 4th 2010 ...
Btw, the PS2 launched in Japan 10 years ago .... March 4th 2000 ...

Maybe related ? Big announcement incoming tonight ?

ULTROS!

What games came out exactly at PS2's launch? :p

StuBurns

Banned
Fakto said:
So, this new PS3 exclusive game anouncement is today ... March 4th 2010 ...
Btw, the PS2 launched in Japan 10 years ago .... March 4th 2000 ...

Maybe related ? Big announcement incoming tonight ?
Shitty fireworks game 2? Oh God, I've been waiting too long...

Top Bottom