• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GTTV Revealing New Sony Game "Very Soon", More

ULTROS!

People seem to like me because I am polite and I am rarely late. I like to eat ice cream and I really enjoy a nice pair of slacks.
Some more guesses:

Extermination 2
Alundra 3
Wild Arms 6
Ghost Hunter 2
Okage 2
Rogue Galaxy 2
Legend of Legaia 3

Kintaro

Worships the porcelain goddess
A next gen Syphon Filter or Colony Wars would blow my mind. Especially Colony Wars. Good lord. Imagine a Sony 1st party behind an epic space opera with crazy dogfights? =O

ULTROS!

People seem to like me because I am polite and I am rarely late. I like to eat ice cream and I really enjoy a nice pair of slacks.
Jason's Ultimatum said:
Awful, awful guesses.

But he said unexpected first party IP :lol

Oh and Siren 3?

Empty

Suzzopher said:
Has to be Starhawk.

Could the dude who works Gametrailers just say if we have guessed right at least once in this thread?

Would be pointless. Pretty much every Sony IP has been named in the thread by now.

Kintaro said:
A next gen Syphon Filter or Colony Wars would blow my mind. Especially Colony Wars. Good lord. Imagine a Sony 1st party behind an epic space opera with crazy dogfights? =O

Especially when you think about the possiblities with online gaming, 5.1 sound, HD visuals and the fact that there is nothing out there that even comes close to an epic space opera on any console!

ULTROS!

Ranger X said:
Not out yet??

So when is it?

14 hrs from now I think

Insane Metal said:
Shadow of the Colossus Remake

I'd cry tears of joy if that happened

04a30356.gif

Kamal007 said:
Is it too much to ask for a SOTC sequel 4 years into a next-gen cycle?

Yes it is, we're talking about Team ICO here and as long as they didn't clone their staff, Last Gurdian is all we'll see from them in the near future.

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
-viper- said:
To be honest if any game deserves a remake, it is this

I'd be perfectly happy with a 720p30/60 port a la God of War Collection. The game doesn't need to be remade, just ported to the PS3.

A year ago there was some talk about Studio Cambridge working on a PS3 game that should be ready to show soon, we haven't heard jack shit from that since that. Studio London also has to be working on something, they are Sony biggest studio with multiple teams working on games and tools. They had teams working on home, eight days, the getaway and singstar at the same time, so they should have the resources for something significant now that home is done and eight days and getaway cancelled. Both of these studios can produce amazing tech.

ULTROS!

Eight Days was only put on hold.

Not a sequel.

Oh and if it were Wild Arms 6 and it looks better than God of War III, would we expect that this game is in 2~3 blu-ray discs? :p

Shurs said:
Are the game journalists in Liverpool checking out a PS3 game or are there other studios located in the city?

I know a bunch went to a big event Bizarre Creations threw for their Blur game. Who are also based in Liverpool

pswii60

Absolute Bastard said:
A year ago there was some talk about Studio Cambridge working on a PS3 game that should be ready to show soon, we haven't heard jack shit from that since that. Studio London also has to be working on something, they are Sony biggest studio with multiple teams working on games and tools. They had teams working on home, eight days, the getaway and singstar at the same time, so they should have the resources for something significant now that home is done and eight days and getaway cancelled. Both of these studios can produce amazing tech.
They just released EyePet before Christmas.

NeoUltima

WrikaWrek

Banned
Teetris said:
HEY!

Heavenly Sword is awesome

Subjective, i think it's awful. That said, wasn't successful enough in any front to warrant a sequel.

Sony should just spend that money on another Quantic Dreams game, because i'm loving Heavy Rain.

I don't want a Heavenly Sword2 either.

Plus why would they promote a GOW type game just when they are trying to do PR for the real GOW game?

Top Bottom