• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GTTV Slowly Unveiling E3 Special Line-Up (~14 Reveals)

Archie said:
Rock Band 3 will probably be one of the games.

Most definitely. My guess at the list is something like:

-Dead Space 2
-Killzone 3
-Star Wars: The Force Unleashed 2
-SOCOM 4 Campaign
-Rock Band 3
-Batman Arkham Asylum 2
-F.3.A.R
-NEW! Driver
-Criterion Need for Speed
-Fallout New Vegas
-That Bethesda game that's like Gears of War but magical
-Rage
-Call of Duty: Black Ops
-LitteBigPlanet 2

Though I think it's a bit more unlikely than some others.

Danielsan

Lotan said:
What's the point in E3 when every company is just announcing before the show?
What's the benefit for a company if every other company is announcing their shit at the same time as you? Too much noise.
I'm digging the steady stream of announcements these weeks leading up to E3.

J-Rzez

Lotan said:

I'm sure there's bound to be a few surprises that won't get out. There just has to be.

geoffmk

Geoff Keighley
Xbox press conference is 90 minutes, 10:30 AM - Noon Pacific, 1:30 - 3 PM Eastern. Spike is doing it in HD, commercial free, and LIVE coast-to-coast. (Which means if you live on the West Coast you don't have to wait 3 hours to watch it).

V_Ben

Banned
geoffmk said:
Xbox press conference is 90 minutes, 10:30 AM - Noon Pacific, 1:30 - 3 PM Eastern. Spike is doing it in HD, commercial free, and LIVE coast-to-coast. (Which means if you live on the West Coast you don't have to wait 3 hours to watch it).

that's pretty awesome. I'll be watching it with my friends here in the UK on the site. I suppose with the Natal event, it makes sense that MS' conference is 30 mins shorter than the other console manufacturers' conferences. :D

Chris R

geoffmk said:
Sucks I don't get Spike in HD. They also going to do this for Sony and Nintendo? Might be able to not watch ANY G4 4+ hour delay stuff this E3 :D

geoffmk

Geoff Keighley
V_Ben said:
that's pretty awesome. I'll be watching it with my friends here in the UK on the site. I suppose with the Natal event, it makes sense that MS' conference is 30 mins shorter than the other console manufacturers' conferences. :D

True -- forgot to mention that you can watch the conference live in HD on GameTrailers.com. We're using the same backbone as Help for Haiti streaming, so it's really robust. I believe we are even going to let you guys stream the briefing on your iPhone or iPad...but don't quote me on that yet. Very cool though :)

BeeDog

Geoff, you probably won't reply to this, but what the hell, I'll give it a shot...

Is there anything Sony yet has to reveal that hasn't been leaked beforehand (e.g. MotorStorm 3) or hasn't been prematurely announced (e.g. KZ3, LBP2)?

Nirolak

Mrgrgr
V_Ben said:
Well, considering the GTTV pre-show starts 30 minutes before the main conference, this means that we have 30 minutes of pre-show plus 90 minutes of press conference plus the length of the post show plus the one hour Natal show, so we're potentially looking at 3.5+ hours of Microsoft press conferences during E3. :lol

StuBurns

Banned
Opus Angelorum said:
StuBurns
Miserable.
Miserable.
Miserable forever.
(Today, 12:06 AM)
Reply | Quote
You're crazy man, I'm the definition of effervescent.

There is plenty I'm giddy like a kiddy about.
GoW PSP, FFAgitoXIII, The 3rd Birthday, Halo Reach, Crysis 2, LA Noire, LBP2, Vanquish, Agent, BG&E2, FFVersusXIII, MGS Rising, Portal 2, RAGE, The Last Guardian and more I'm no doubt forgetting.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
Maybe it's not plausible, but I would love it if I could stream E3 on my 360.
I only get 4:3 SD through my cable service and my PC is a POS, it would be swell to watch game stuff on my game system streaming in HD like a Zune video or the MSNBC clips.

TheOddOne

Nirolak said:
Well, considering the GTTV pre-show starts 30 minutes before the main conference, this means that we have 30 minutes of pre-show plus 90 minutes of press conference plus the length of the post show plus the one hour Natal show, so we're potentially looking at 3.5+ hours of Microsoft press conferences during E3. :lol
So the pre show is the appetiser, the full course is the press conference and the dessert is when the gifs will be made.

V_Ben

Banned
Nirolak said:

Oh my goodness. I don't know If I can handle that much Don Mattrick. :lol

TheOddOne

V_Ben said:
Oh my goodness. I don't know If I can handle that much don mattrick. :lol
Ohh shit I just remember Kudo is gonna be there, I hope we get another BAM! and 'no prefixed waggle controle'.

12070-bild.jpg

derFeef

Woo! From ear to ear! But seriously, I like Don. No idea why everyone hates him.

DMeisterJ said:
*clap**clap**clap**clap**clap**clap**clap**clap**clap**clap**clap**clap**clap**clap**clap**clap*
Now I remember.

V_Ben

Banned
derFeef said:
Woo! From ear to ear! But seriously, I like Don. No idea why everyone hates him.

I find that he often leans to the wrong side of charming. He overdoes the "I'm everybody's best friend" thing, and it comes across as kinda forced.

geoffmk

Geoff Keighley
I am sure Sony has more news for the press conference. I actually like how they treat e3 as a month long campaign versus focusing everything into one briefing. Look at last year - Uncharted was shown well before e3 but still won game of the show and had new content in the briefing. Each company has a different philosophy for e3. But I am sure everyone will have a surprise or two saved for the show.

twinturbo2

butthurt Heat fan
Spike TV is airing the press conferences?

Cool, I don't have to deal with that streaming crap on my DSL line again...

V_Ben

Banned
twinturbo2 said:
Spike TV is airing the press conferences?

Cool, I don't have to deal with that streaming crap on my DSL line again...

I believe It's just the Microsoft One. I may be wrong!

V_Ben

Banned
abundant said:
Correct. The other four press conferences (Sony, Nintendo, Ubi, & EA) will be aired on G4 commercial free.

oh wow, they're going to be on TV too? that's pretty cool!

Chris R

abundant said:
Correct. The other four press conferences (Sony, Nintendo, Ubi, & EA) will be aired on G4 commercial free.
Ugh :( G4 airs them with a 4 hour delay for the West Coast.

Online streaming again this year it seems, just hope I can find a nice HD stream that has no buffering issues.

vitaminwateryum

corporate swill
rhfb said:
Ugh :( G4 airs them with a 4 hour delay for the West Coast.

Online streaming again this year it seems, just hope I can find a nice HD stream that has no buffering issues.

Gamespot is usually my go to site for E3 streams, so hopefully they have them this year as well.

twinturbo2

butthurt Heat fan
V_Ben said:
I believe It's just the Microsoft One. I may be wrong!
That's the only one I really care about, TBH. I just want to know if they'll have the 360 Slim, I have $200 of credit at Gamestop, ready to lay down on the pre-order.

Nirolak

Mrgrgr
twinturbo2 said:
That's the only one I really care about, TBH. I just want to know if they'll have the 360 Slim, I have $200 of credit at Gamestop, ready to lay down on the pre-order.
The odds of them unveiling a slim console more than a few weeks before it launches are astronomically bad.

V_Ben

Banned
twinturbo2 said:

Would this be the time to avatar quote? :D But its fair enough if that's the only one that interests you.

twinturbo2

butthurt Heat fan
Nirolak said:
The odds of them unveiling a slim console more than a few weeks before it launches are astronomically bad.
I still think they're going to unveil it, and issue an immediate $50 price drop on the current Arcade and Elite consoles on store shelves to clear them out.

twinturbo2

butthurt Heat fan
V_Ben said:
Would this be the time to avatar quote? :D But its fair enough if that's the only one that interests you.
Only if the Gears of War 3 collectors edition is announced at the show with an Anya figure bundled in.

dsister44

Lotan said:

Zelda ect. nintendo aint gunna tell anyone jack shit before the conference.

why dont nintendo work with western media as much? im guessing it's because they dont like leaks and becasue they are so japaneese

Top Bottom