• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GTTV Slowly Unveiling E3 Special Line-Up (~14 Reveals)

Cyberia

TheOddOne said:
They showed Halo: Reach of couple of times in the promo. Do you mean new 360 exclusives?

Well he's answer was regarding stuff from Microsoft.

Reach will get a big showing on Monday:

Reach is a big focus for us on Monday June 14th in/around the Xbox press conference onair

Garjon

Jaffe is most likely, especially considering his relationship with GT.

Friday (or should I say Saturday) better hurry up!

joelgoods

Neo Member
Nirolak said:
Is there a ustream of this btw?

I don't have access to Spike, but would like to watch it live.

It airs on Spike 11pm EST and 11pm PST tonight. After the west coast airing it will go live online on GameTrailers.com in HD.

Never before seen gameplay of Killzone 3, Fallout: New Vegas, Dead Space 2, Force Unleashed II, SOCOM 4, GT5, and many more...and not just a few seconds either, these are real deal full length E3 trailers. New info and gameplay of NHL 11 and Madden 11 as well for the sports fans out there.

The special THQ game is something to see, trust me guys. Enjoy the show!

Lakitu

st5fu
Man... hope we see an Arkham Asylum 2 trailer. The line-up sounds good so far. Itagaki's game, Dead Space 2 and New Vegas... nice.

Nirolak

Mrgrgr
joelgoods said:
It airs on Spike 11pm EST and 11pm PST tonight. After the west coast airing it will go live online on GameTrailers.com in HD.

Never before seen gameplay of Killzone 3, Fallout: New Vegas, Dead Space 2, Force Unleashed II, SOCOM 4, GT5, and many more...and not just a few seconds either, these are real deal full length E3 trailers. New info and gameplay of NHL 11 and Madden 11 as well for the sports fans out there.

The special THQ game is something to see, trust me guys. Enjoy the show!
Nice. Thanks.

p01ar

GameTrailers
We are 30 minutes away if you are on the east coast (or if you have directv).

enjoy the show, it's been my life for the past month.

V_Ben

Banned
p01ar said:
We are 30 minutes away if you are on the east coast (or if you have directv).

enjoy the show, it's been my life for the past month.

Looking forward to seeing it when it hits the site!

Gonna sleep now, then watch it all first thing in the morning :D

Which thread will be the follow the show thread? This one or the Killzone 3 Gt5 trailer one? Oh and the Itagaki thread. Three threads one event.

MiamiWesker said:
Which thread will be the follow the show thread? This one or the Killzone 3 Gt5 trailer one?

Those trailers will probably be discussed in their specific threads until the trailers are posted online and then a new thread will be started for each of them.

I'm honestly excited for Force Unleashed II. The first one was an almost-good game held back by some incredibly stupid game design decisions and bugs. If they fixed most of the problems for FU2 (lol) then I'd be really interested.

Top Bottom