• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GUARDIANS OF THE GALAXY |OT| ...Who?

Brian Fellows

Pete Carroll Owns Me
Lol. The steelbook design is pretty great. Although it seems like I'm the only one who thinks so.. It's funny reading through Steelbook forums and the breakdowns people are having over this.

10983146-1411992098-340976.jpg

I think it's pretty awesome though I won't be spending any extra cash on it.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
I'm guessing it's a combination of Agents of Shield, Agent Carter, the Netflix shows, and all of the films they have in development. Marvel's plate is more than full.
Eh, I don't see how they devalue the MCU, they're part of what makes it rich, and helped build up characters like Coulsom, Sitwell, etc. to core fans.

I think it's just a budget thing, like mentioned above.

neoanarch

I wasn't expecting it to have such a good opening in China considering how delayed it was. It will definitely cross 800 million imo.
Edit: Ok maybe not. But 750 maybe.

Dai101

Banned
My girlfriend's Ford F150 has a tape deck in it. I may have to buy this for her. I'd make it myself but I no longer have any taped decks that I can record with, LOL.

Man I used to make mix tapes all the time a few decades ago, now I can't even make one of them....

Your girl has an F150? Mad respect.

Neoxon

The Dynamic Duo is back in action! Updates are coming back to this thread, starting with the Disney Infinity section. Quick is working on the Home Video section & will hopefully get the assets to me when he gets the chance to finish them.

Quick

Banned
The Dynamic Duo is back in action! Updates are coming back to this thread, starting with the Disney Infinity section. Quick is working on the Home Video section & will hopefully get the assets to me when he gets the chance to finish them.

Mahvel baby!

X05

Upside, inside out he's livin la vida loca, He'll push and pull you down, livin la vida loca
So, who thinks GotG will pass DoFP by the end of this weekend?
Everyone, it's doing nice in China and it opens up in Italy as well.
However I do not think it'll break 800M worldwide unless it ends up doing REALLY well in China though.

Jtrizzy

I don't really get why they don't order the songs as they play in the movie. Listening in that order is much more enjoyable for me. Or all the up tempo songs on side A, and the slow stuff on side B.

torontoml

OK so I'm in Edmonton for the night with nothing to do, this is playing at the nearby theatre only in 3D, the only other movie I've seen in 3D was the second hobbit movie and I didn't really think it was worth it.

Is this better, or should I just wait for the Blu-ray in December?

Dalek

OK so I'm in Edmonton for the night with nothing to do, this is playing at the nearby theatre only in 3D, the only other movie I've seen in 3D was the second hobbit movie and I didn't really think it was worth it.

Is this better, or should I just wait for the Blu-ray in December?

I usually don't care for 3D in the least. But Guardians of was actually very well done.

Top Bottom