• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GUARDIANS OF THE GALAXY |OT| ...Who?

SargerusBR

I love Pokken!
ELWcrbl.jpg

[Insert salty rage insult]

An-Det

We are just jealous. I am still disappointed I am working all this week and can't go to the showing Wednesday night here. I will still be there at midnight opening night though.

There's a showing near us on a Wednesday before release? I still need to pick up a midnight showing ticket for next week, gonna be a big crowd there.

On Facebook he said:

"One bit of business for those of you going to the premiere tonight: There WILL be a tag at the end of the credits on Guardians of the Galaxy, but it won't be playing tonight, just as it hasn't been playing on the press screenings. It's something we're saving for people who go see the movie on the first day in theaters around the world."

Tag = scene

Isn't that just another word for post credits scene? Captain America's stinger was the avengers teaser trailer.

odiin

My Apartment, or the 120 Screenings of Salo
Jesus, Lee Pace is a fucking GIANT. He looks about 8 foot 6 here.

edit: Also for some reason always thought he was English...

TDLink

Lee Pace basically just confirmed that Ronan is not "evil" and just at odds with the protagonists, and is an advocate for the Kree...so basically exactly like the comics. Should put some people at ease.

Neoxon

Lee Pace basically just confirmed that Ronan is not "evil" and just at odds with the protagonists, and is an advocate for the Kree...so basically exactly like the comics. Should put some people at ease.
We should know better than to doubt Gunn & Feige.

There's a showing near us on a Wednesday before release? I still need to pick up a midnight showing ticket for next week, gonna be a big crowd there.

Screening at Bowtie in Plainville on Wednesday night at 7:30 I think. That is what the thing at work said. I am working until 10pm, so I cannot go.

odiin

My Apartment, or the 120 Screenings of Salo
Dave Bautista has to be like the most humble guy on the entire planet.

Wilbur

Banned
Still looking forward to this film as much as I have been any recent blockbuster, but that five minute extended look from earlier fell a bit flat for me.

Top Bottom