• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GUARDIANS OF THE GALAXY |OT| ...Who?

Neoxon

everyone just seems to be happy

I've never seen parks and rec before but now I feel obligated to.
It's on Netflix, go watch it after the premiere.

Also, they handled Groot's lines EXACTLY how I would handle them. Put a translation next to each "I AM GROOT".

You'll never see star Lord only Bert macklin in space if you watch the wonderful parks and rec

Isn't that pretty much who Star-Lord is though?

tumblr_mwkx5im2TO1qcgewao1_r1_500.gif

Neoxon

Uh...Serafinowicz just confirmed he is playing Garthan Saal...that is HUGE news for some potential future MCU stuff concerning Nova.

Denarian is his rank...
I'm fully aware of that.

Wait, that Saal? I thought it was a different Sol.

They just showed that the interviewer is up on a platform... she is really short.
Karen just joined her up there making her look Sooooper tall.

who was that blond in the shiny black dress!?

2 people before Glenn Close, just before the little boy?

edit: OMG, who is that after Micheal Rooker in the short white dress!?

Experien

Just got back from a screener...fun movie!

Regular theater and it was ok. Wasn't impressed with the 3D and made Rocket's mouth look a little flat to me.

TDLink

I'm fully aware of that.

Wait, that Saal? I thought it was a different Sol.

There's only one Nova Saal. That's definitely who he is playing. It also makes way more sense now why they got an actor like him for what was previously apparently a bit role.

Neoxon

There's only one Nova Saal. That's definitely who he is playing. It also makes way more sense now why they got an actor like him for what was previously apparently a bit role.
I mean I thought they made a different character named Sol. I didn't think it was THE Saal.

I misheard what was said for some reason.

TEJ

I don't know who half these characters are lawl

I definitely need to start reading more gotg. definitely will be buying some tradepaperbacks soon.

TEJ

Calling it now, this movie will gross more than captain america the winter soldier which sits pretty at a little over 700 million.

TEJ

I think I might be a bit too optimistic, i'm definitely hooked on a feeling when it comes to this movie.

the last time I was this excited for anything was the dark knight and then before that, batman begins.

Calling it now, this movie will gross more than captain america the winter soldier which sits pretty at a little over 700 million.

I would love this but realistically I have to guess it'll do Thor 1 numbers or a bit less. Just might be a bit too "out there" to catch that bigger audience.

Top Bottom