• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Guild Wars 2: Heart of Thorns Announcement

Orayn

Dem bemused reactions

89a6d35198.jpg

D

Deleted member 10571

Unconfirmed Member
"here's our big-ass expansion presentation only we won't show movies, give details, explain the features or make it exciting"

Edit oh god that audience :D

Welp, I got Necro info. I'm sated for the time being.

Colin said specializations add profession mechanics also, so I'm curious how Necro mechanics will change; surely it's not just "herp, now you can use greatswords!".

Retro

Some WvW info coming up.

Welp, I got Necro info. I'm sated for the time being.

Colin said specializations add profession mechanics also, so I'm curious how Necro mechanics will change; surely it's not just "herp, now you can use greatswords!".

Sounds like there will be more to it than that, when they were talking about Ranger "Druid" specialization they talked about new skills, traits, etc.

It's likely something like "Dreadknight."

pyrandes

ok. Im pretty interested in coming back and starting a Revenant (that blindfolded charr look!)...

and also starting a Ranger for that Druid connection now <.<

Puru

That sounds like an honest effort overall though.

Just going to mourn underwater combat. Bubbles, Tyria is yours.

An-Det

Man I need to get back into the game. It doesn't seem like the expansion will be out any time soon, so hopefully I've got some time.

Revenant is GW1 lore love letter

It probably won't happen, but my hope is that they tie it into the Hall of Monuments from GW1 so that one of the legends you can summon is a character you had in the first game.

Man I need to get back into the game. It doesn't seem like the expansion will be out any time soon, so hopefully I've got some time.

It probably won't happen, but my hope is that they tie it into the Hall of Monuments from GW1 so that one of the legends you can summon is a character you had in the first game.

That would be sexy, but yeah, definitely not happening.

Ooh, GvG.

Top Bottom