• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Guild Wars 2: Heart of Thorns Announcement

BLCKATK

Welp I'm updating my client now, this announcement is pretty hype. Haven't played GW2 in a loooong time.

Would really like some raids though.

zulux21

so, some of the announcements sound decent.... I will say this presentation feels quickly thrown together and is quite frankly a terrible presentation. Should have waited a few more weeks and actually had more trailers/demos of new stuff like gliding.

nataku

Liked what I heard, but ANet really has to work on their presentations. Example videos to show what you're talking about goes a long way. If things aren't finished enough to show off then you probably shouldn't announce the expansion yet.

A bit off-topic, but I started playing GW2 a while ago and made a character on an EU server because I was dumb. I never got a character above level 10 or so, so I'm not committed to any of them.

Is there a way to change my region to NA (by deleting characters?), or would I have to buy a new copy? I'm wondering if I should buy a new copy of the game while it's on sale.

Yep. I'll definitely come back to the game for this, but since there's no date at the moment, I'm not gonna bother "preparing" for it in any meaningful way for awhile.

Levyne

Banned
A bit off-topic, but I started playing GW2 a while ago and made a character on an EU server because I was dumb. I never got a character above level 10 or so, so I'm not committed to any of them.

Is there a way to change my region to NA (by deleting characters?), or would I have to buy a new copy? I'm wondering if I should buy a new copy of the game while it's on sale.

You can delete characters and choose a new region.

zulux21

Lack of date is quite a letdown. This is probs a while off I guess.

yeah at least a release window would be nice.. such as later 2015 or early 2016..

also no mention on if this will be included if you already own an account or if this is going to be a paid expansion.

Top Bottom