• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Guild Wars 2 |OT4| The only subscription you need is this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Heh I was able to salvage some of this mess. Forged those helms into some that had traveler's runes and some zerker draconic helms too. But no Coriolanus I didn't have 1g to my name after that mistake. Now I have a tiny bit, enough at least to be able to map hop and get more.

ok, seda.

Ain't nobody got time for that.

Since when brah?

It works for Greens and Yellows.

I tried it when you suggested it. Pulled the weapon i had listed last night to forge with 3 helms and it wouldn't work. Select the weapon and it wouldn't let me select the helms. It might work for greens and yellows but not exotics.

I tried it when you suggested it. Pulled the weapon i had listed last night to forge with 3 helms and it wouldn't work. Select the weapon and it wouldn't let me select the helms. It might work for greens and yellows but not exotics.

Had no idea.

At least I got you to waste your listing price.

I am quite happy.

Cant be the exact same helm, if memory serves.
Also next time you need quick travel money, just hop to grove or DR via asura gate, then run CM or TA.

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
i think even if you're flat broke the asura are magnanimous enough to allow you to travel free, or at least on some kind of IOU system, you may need to clean the rata sum jail a few times.

Shanlei91

Sonic handles my blue balls
Reddit is a scary place.

2fDGoQl.jpg

Well like I said, I was able to combine 4 of the helms enough times to make some money back. I'm not sitting at what I was but it's enough to get by for now. The 3 zerker helms I got from the forge sold pretty much instantly.

LiveSpartan235

Neo Member
http://www.polygon.com/2014/10/23/7050545/wildstar-carbine-studios-layoffs

In a statement provided to Polygon by NCSoft, the layoffs were described as part of "a restructuring of key operations with [NCSoft] West." The publisher says it is devoted to its core massively multiplayer franchises — Aion, Wildstar, Lineage, and Guild Wars — but it also plans to expand into mobile and tablet products.

According to the statement, there were "staff reductions" across all of NCSoft's western branches except for Guild Wars developer ArenaNet.

A source speaking to Polygon who wished to remain unnamed said that Carbine was especially hard-hit by the layoffs. The studio reportedly lost over 60 members of its team of a few hundred. Our source says the layoffs included Carbine employees across all levels, not just entry level or less senior staff.

Carbine was founded in 2005 and released its first game, the sci-fi MMO Wildstar, earlier this year. You can read Polygon's review of Wildstar here.

ShdwDrake

Banned
Been playing for a few weeks. Have a Lvl 43 char warrior, lvl 20 human thief, and a lvl 10 sylvari memesmer. I am really enjoying the game. Can't wait to get home and req to join the GAF Guild.

Retro

https://www.guildwars2.com/en/news/points-of-interest-tyrias-point-of-no-return/

Points of Interest: Tyria’s Point of No Return
The return of Living World Season 2 is almost upon us! Game Director Colin Johanson is planning to join Episode 9 of Points of Interest to talk about where Season 2 is headed. Things are about to get interesting, so join Rubi and Colin along with special guest Bill Murphy from MMORPG.com tomorrow, October 24, at 12:00pm PT.

We’ll see you on twitch.tv/guildwars2 for Living World talk, speculation, and maybe even a sneak peek at the next episode of Season 2!

Date/Time: Friday, October 24 at 12:00pm PT (19:00 UTC)

Been playing for a few weeks. Have a Lvl 43 char warrior, lvl 20 human thief, and a lvl 10 sylvari memesmer. I am really enjoying the game. Can't wait to get home and req to join the GAF Guild.

Just post a character name or your account name (name.####) and we'll get you in. We play on Stormbluff Isle, but if you're on an NA server that won't affect you much outside of WvW.

Neo Dark

So by some Halloweenacle, Hawk decided to come online and while everyone was utterly stunned and shocked about it I decided to go to Lion's Court to see if Mad King Says was up and to my surprise I found Hawk there. Quickly I reported to the guild and got a generous reward for finding him
a798gw5swkjob6a6g.jpg

Thank you again Kanik for this wonderful reward!

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
yes, yes, nice job indeed dark!

They must be working on something huge. Or pulling in good money.
well, they are pulling in good money. but the idea that they aren't working on "something huge" is fucking laughable to me. i mean no offense to anyone that wishes to believe that ArenaNet is just twiddling its thumbs and the game is about to die. I'm just saying. I guarantee there is something.

now, bear with me, because the timeframe for that something is probably still as vague as "2015" for the moment, and the scope of it will absolutely not satisfying everyone who is hoping for a something, and there will be no fewer complaints about this something than all the somethings that have come before. but... whatever. we'll see.

Mxrz

Entirely too many Charr guardians around these days, I do not approve at all.

I want a new fancy-pants jewel. But then I'm not using an exotic accessory. Pfft.

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
10th try on the clock towa and then an instant guild group for some dungeons <3 can't beat that, thanks callunahmoddyretrothurblegaf
Ignore anyone that tells you you need more slots. 5 is plenty. MAYBE 8 if you want one of everything.

^for the uninitiated this guy has like I think 235 characters as of last count

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom