• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Gun Gun Pixies for PS Vita from Compile Heart/Shade

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ryuukan

logo.png

01_cs1w1_566x800.jpg
01_cs1w1_593x800.jpg

Developed by Shade, the studio behind Bullet Girls, Gun Gun Pixies is a gun action adventure game set in a women’s dormitory. To save their mother star from crisis, two dwarf alien girls must infiltrate a certain women’s dormitory on earth.

02_cs1w1_800x453.jpg

03_cs1w1_800x453.jpg

Game OP

first trailer

Source: Gematsu/Dengeki

Update 3

Full Trailer

Update 2:

Some information from the Dengeki preview:

Plot:
The people of Pandemo, the mother planet of the protagonists, regularly plunder different planets. As a result, outsiders could not be trusted and there was an extreme lack of communication. People are not getting married and the planet is in decline, so it was decided to investigate interactions among earthlings to break the situation.

Crucial info from the devs:
  • The genre is third-person shooter, but there are also many adventure scenes.
  • It’s PS Vita-only because playing on a small screen matches with the story.
  • The women’s dormitory is the target because who knows what kinds of mistakes they’d make if they sent you to a men’s location.
  • The gun is loaded with “Happy Bullets,” which cure the tired girls of their stiff shoulders when they’re shot.
  • There are enemies that will try to hinder your mission.
  • 20 types of underwear are being prepared, which change on a daily basis.
  • You can even cling to their butts.
  • There is costume destruction for the protagonists. Their skin will be revealed as they receive enemy attacks. There are tentacles, too.

Update 3:

Release date is March 23, 2017

Maiden Subjugation War

The Maiden Subjugation War is a special mission that occurs at a turning point in the story. The goal is to quiet down the residents of the girls’ dormitory, who have begun to act outrageous for some reason. You won’t be discovered by the girls during this mission, and will be able to see them take special actions, like doing yoga.

03_cs1w1_960x544.jpg

Yup that's a Compile Heart game.

“Peeping at a girl’s privates from a low angle is this game’s greatest enjoyment.”
Oh wow. I wonder if the person who said that in the interview kept a straight face.

Compile Heart: The Game. Jesus man, just when you thought they couldn't go lower. This is even coming from someone who doesn't think every one of their games is complete gutter trash.

Ferr986

Between this "awesome" quote

“Peeping at a girl’s privates from a low angle is this game’s greatest enjoyment.”

And the last pic on that site.... I just don't know what to say...

We're at the point now where we can write an algorithm that randomly generates Compile Heart Vita game synopses and they'd either already be released games or plausible predictions for their next title.

muteki

Bullet Girls was really meh. Never played 2, thought it looked worse.

The concept for this is more interesting though.

About what I expected based on the teasers.

Pleased that Compile Heart are still working on Vita. Their stuff isn't always great, but the Rebirth games were fun and I was disappointed that Cyberdimension was PS4-only.

Tohsaka

God damnit I swear Compile Heart might be competent game developers but... ugh. Wish they had the time and budget to make a "real" game.

If you want something by them with minimal fanservice, there's Fairy Fencer F (and its improved PS4 version) and Black Rose Vakyrie, which will likely be announced for localization at their press event this week.

ToastyFrog

Inexplicable Treasure Hate
Is this the same Shade that developed The Granstream Saga, aka the remnants of Quintet? Because ActRaiser to this is a long way to fall.

Kudo

Hopefully it supports PSTV, come to think of it I should sell my Vita when PSTV is so good..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom