• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

H3H3 interviews...… Papa John?! Papa Bless!!!

TrainedRage

Banned
Him just giggling at the prospect of Ethan "hooking" him up. LMFAO. a-huh, huh, huh, huh.
This is way more interesting than it has any right to be.

Hulk_Smash

Banned
I watched this entire podcast. Once it gets going it gets really good. And it really show how deep the rabbit hole goes. Really makes sense that the media went after him because of his conservative views when in reality, it was ALL about money right down the line.

And then when they started taste testing pizzas, that took me back. I used to make pizzas for papa johns and all that talk about the right measurements, the dough rise, watching your bubbles, etc. They took that shit seriously. And the fact they went away from it is mind-boggling. Dude, Papa John’s taste different than all of the other chains. It turned me into a lifelong fan- until recently that is. My local stores are trash-tier. Still better than most joints just because the recipe is simply better but boy have they gone down hill. And after watching this it all makes sense now.

BTW, he’s still worth about $500 mil. And that home he has in KY is 40,000! square feet.

Last edited:
Top Bottom