• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halfway through the year...what's your GOTY so far?

Yuterald

Update:

GOTY:
672441_312207_thumb.jpg

Runner Ups:
960699_125778_thumb.jpg
651948_326086_thumb.jpg
672896_265579_thumb.jpg

I suspect Pikmin 3 to be added to the Runner Up category and I'm thinking Wonderful 101 MAY take GOTY. It's going to be hard topping SMT IV though.

Pandora's Tower, This game has worked it's way up to reach my all time favorites list :)

That would have been on my list if I hadn't already imported it and 100%'ed it last year! =D

Galdius

The Last of Us since it was released this year but I've played Earthbound on the SNES for the first time this year and I liked it more than The Last of Us.

HardRojo

Don't know if I posted already but I gotta say The Last of Us, Revengeance is close and to be fair I haven't played Infinite yet so we'll see.

Nalsh

I've only played three games that have come out this year so far, so I'm going to have to go with Super Puzzle Platformer Deluxe.

Ridesh

Banned
2013 so far: The Last of Us (Runner up: BioShock Infinite)

2012: Sleeping Dogs (Runner up: The Walking Dead)
2011: Deus Ex: Human Revolution (Runner up: The Witcher 2)
2010: Mass Effect 2 (Runner up: Red Dead Redemption)
2009: Batman: Arkham Asylum (Runner up: Dragon Age: Origins)
2008: Three-way tie between GTA IV, Metal Gear Solid 4 and Dead Space. I enjoyed all three a lot, but none enough to choose it GOTY.
2007: BioShock (Runner up: Mass Effect)
2006: The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess (Runner up: Bully)
2005: Resident Evil 4 (Runner up: God of War)
2004: Metal Gear Solid 3 (Runner up: Half-Life 2)

cicero

FTL, I only had it the last two weeks of 2012. As for my pick of games released this year, definitely Rogue Legacy.

Can't beat PC gaming.

Top Bottom