• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo 5: Guardians - New Video/Trailer/"whatever-this-is" coming in 24 hours

Showed some fans the first act of Fall of Reach the other day. Got an angry, "Why are you making out Halsey illegally kidnapped 6 year olds and tricked their parents into thinking they died or were crippled?" email.

BECAUSE SHE DID.

Halsey did what she did for the right reasons. Personal and universal. But some people don't like to think about the consequences.

I just reread The Fall of Reach. Such a damn good book. Also crushed through some multiplayer with 3 other people yesterday in H2A. That was amazing and the team work we had was top notch. I feeling, Halo is going to bring it big this year.

Plywood

NeoGAF's smiling token!
terminal remake confirmed
G6UYe50.gif

Deviousx

Finally, some new Halo 5 footage!
This is good because I'm going need a pick-me-up since the first day of another semester of classes is going to start in T-minus 8 hours.
1x

VeeP

Halo 3's MP the worst? Just when I thought I'd heard it all...

I wouldn't call it the worst but it did have its problems.

BR Spread was terrible (no hit scan as well I believe), movement was slow, big maps for no reason (think Blackout remake, gotta make those maps big enough for Forge Mongoose I guess), etc.

Pez

I'm disappointed we haven't heard anything about forge or how they're going to support the community.

munroe

Halo 3's MP the worst? Just when I thought I'd heard it all...

It is the worst, every time I'm playing MCC, just hate it when halo 3 wins the vote because they're just not fun at all, the votes usually end on halo 3 because of Halo 3 clans just all vote for that. If it's a cross game playlist like BTB, I always go for halo 4 as it's just so much more fun to play.

Vico

I know this is random, and this has nothing to do with the video coming today, but I hope MC's poncho from the reveal teaser is actually in the game, at least for one scene or something. Chief looked badass with that.

Magwik

Banned
It is the worst, every time I'm playing MCC, just hate it when halo 3 wins the vote because they're just not fun at all, the votes usually end on halo 3 because of Halo 3 clans just all vote for that. If it's a cross game playlist like BTB, I always go for halo 4 as it's just so much more fun to play.
I think Halo 3 is the best :(

Has this already been discussed? Crazy? Fake?
Did anyone else see that?!?!

I was just on the dashboard and I saw "Halo 5 CP Beta" listed in the tiles where the deals with gold stuff always is.
I clicked it but it said it wasn't available until 8/31/2015.
By the time I got back to the dashboard it was no longer there... Are we getting a 2nd beta??? Or could this just like be fore like 343 dudes?

Fact is, Xbox's Twitter post states it will come at 7PM PST: isn't it the usual timeframe for Games Store content releases? Trailers and other PRs usually get released much earlier in the day.

Has this already been discussed? Crazy? Fake?

Fact is, Xbox's Twitter post states it will come at 7PM PST: isn't it the usual timeframe for Games Store content releases? Trailers and other PRs usually get released much earlier in the day.

Frank has confirmed multiple times that there isn't a new beta coming.

Top Bottom