• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo 5: Guardians - New Video/Trailer/"whatever-this-is" coming in 24 hours

2874776-1385.gif

Madness

I'm pretty certain that he owns the game. Let's just leave it at that.

On an unrelated note, so is it a new Hollywood style trailer, but one that is using high quality in game assets?

I'm pretty certain that he owns the game. Let's just leave it at that.

On an unrelated note, so is it a new Hollywood style trailer, but one that is using high quality in game assets?

Those are the in game models with some post processing advantages. But after you guys watch the entire whatever-this-is tomorrow I will be interested to see the questions and answer some of them

Stinkles

Welfare

Is MCC really going to be brought up in every Halo 5 thread? Shut up about it there are other places to complain about it.

Christof

Neo Member
Showed some fans the first act of Fall of Reach the other day. Got an angry, "Why are you making out Halsey illegally kidnapped 6 year olds and tricked their parents into thinking they died or were crippled?" email.

BECAUSE SHE DID.

Halsey did what she did for the right reasons. Personal and universal. But some people don't like to think about the consequences.

I just read the Kilo-5 books and while I agree with you on the morale implications of Halseys actions, the books were so heavy handed and seemed to just turn into an excuse to browbeat the reader to agree, it soured me on this plot line.

Ampoc

Neo Member
How long must we wait on this day. Any guesses?

Xbox tweeted at 7:00 p.m. EST saying 24 hours yesterday, it's currently 11 a.m. EST.

If we gotta wait 8 hours that'd be pretty sucky.

link1201

Xbox tweeted at 7:00 p.m. EST saying 24 hours yesterday, it's currently 11 a.m. EST.

Yeah, I am hoping that 24 hours isn't a set time but just generally today as opposed to yesterday.

Stinkles

Clothed, sober, cooperative

What if the main event was MORE than 8 hours?

Top Bottom