• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo 5: Guardians - New Video/Trailer/"whatever-this-is" coming in 24 hours

Xbudz

9PfH2hJ.gif

Yes! I made this quite a while ago- happy to see it on the first page.

Good god this thread.

You can also see Palmer and Halsey in the holographic projection. Presumably Palmer is debriefing them for Halsey's capture. Mission 1 of the campaign.

I didn't know the fist mission involved capturing Halsey, that would be pretty cool. We do know that Master Chief is still with the UNSC during the second mission, so I was curious as to what Osiris was going to be doing for mission 1. This story seems so much better than Halo 4, simply by its simple nature. 4 was far too convoluted with background lore.

Moa

Good god this thread.

I didn't know the fist mission involved capturing Halsey, that would be pretty cool. We do know that Master Chief is still with the UNSC during the second mission, so I was curious as to what Osiris was going to be doing for mission 1. This story seems so much better than Halo 4, simply by its simple nature. 4 was far too convoluted with background lore.

I can only assume. We've seen footage of Osiris fighting against Jul M'dama with Halsey standing in the background and The Sprint shows us that Halsey is on the UNSC Infinity deck with Roland, Lasky and Palmer for one cutscene.

I can only assume. We've seen footage of Osiris fighting against Jul M'dama with Halsey standing in the background and The Sprint shows us that Halsey is on the UNSC Infinity deck with Roland, Lasky and Palmer for one cutscene.

Yeah, it's a pretty decent guess. The Game Informer article said the first Osiris mission takes place on a mining colony (I'm guessing that's the lava planet). When they are fighting Jul it looks to be the snowy environment, which could be the mining colony too I suppose.

shoreu

Yeah, it's a pretty decent guess. The Game Informer article said the first Osiris mission takes place on a mining colony (I'm guessing that's the lava planet). When they are fighting Jul it looks to be the snowy environment, which could be the mining colony too I suppose.

Sounds like Tanaka's planet.

solis74

Smugness at being upgraded to a Spartan.

It's a weird angle. You'll see more this evening.

BTW, these are the in-game models and faces and assets, but not running in real time and taking advantage of lots of polish and rendering advantages - but the majority of the cinematics will be game engine.

Sweet!

Top Bottom