• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo |OT| HaloGAF Evolved

Status
Not open for further replies.

CyReN

t4UhW.jpg

???

*emails Kotaku*

Tashi

343i Lead Esports Producer
Holy shit, I don't really care for MLG or follow it but that's fucking fantastic. Cool to see everyone pull together. What was the solution?

Dude, you already said you would!

Get on it. ;)
Hahahah NYC is different from Albany lol. One I drive the other I take a train. Fuck it, I'm gonna send the email in.

Edit:email sent

ZalinKrow

Damn, I don't follow MLG stuff too much but that's still really cool to hear. Things seem to be workin' out pretty well for you lately tashi :lol

Good for MLG on the maps. Its much needed. It will also be fun to play the playlist once those maps get in there.

Oh wait, DLC maps never show up. Trollface.jpg

CyReN

Good for MLG on the maps. Its much needed. It will also be fun to play the playlist once those maps get in there.

Oh wait, DLC maps never show up. Trollface.jpg

Beaver Creek could have at least 1-3 gametypes out of 11, you can do the math for the chances;)

343i is doing everything right off the bat for the Halo community, great job guys.

Tashi

Beaver Creek could have at least 1-3 gametypes out of 11, you can do the math for the chances;)

343i is doing everything right off the bat for the Halo community, great job guys.
Gimme TS and Flag and I'm happy.

Yeah if DLC maps were just playlist gametypes then I assume they won't be required, but considering that DLC will be circuit gametypes I assume they will request that the playlist be DLC required.

Will 343 publicly announce who will manage Halo 4's MM playlists?

Well they haven't publicly announced who is in charge of Reach playlists so I think it's possible they won't do it with 4 either.

Understandable considering that the matching changes are a team effort, there's just been a head and communicator in Bungie's case, and they are blamed for everything.

Tashi's Week:

Giants win Superbowl
Jeremy Lin falls to Earth (presumably from space, but possibly from Heaven) and saves the Knicks' season
Some hot chick gives him a free 100 dollar controller
Frankie makes DLC happen for MLG

Anything else you want to have happen? You've still got one day left your Highness.

CyReN

Tashi's Week:

Giants win Superbowl
Jeremy Lin falls to Earth (presumably from space, but possibly from Heaven) and saves the Knicks' season

Anything else you want to have happen? You've still got one day left your Highness.

Forgot MLG announces Halo Reach is back for Columbus and I followed him on twitter;)

Tashi

Tashi's Week:

Giants win Superbowl

I'm not a Knicks fan, but I will admit this Lin guy is exciting.

Also, before all this I won a Gamma Gamers contest so that was cool. I'm also applying for another contest to win an Arcade Stick. *wish me luck!*

feel

cool to read that 343i came through for MLG like that

Haven't played Halo in a few weeks and will probably continue like that for a bunch more, but will be tuning in to that event. Kylej am proud.

wut

pictures or die

Haven't played Halo in a few weeks and will probably continue like that for a bunch more, but will be tuning in to that event. Kylej am proud.

wut

pictures or die

Kadey from gaf gave Tashi a free controller. She's a regular in Fighting Game gaf threads. Never seen a picture of her, but she's cool.

Tashi

Kadey from gaf gave Tashi a free controller. She's a regular in Fighting Game gaf threads. Never seen a picture of her, but she's cool.

Yea she's cool as hell. I've seen her combo videos and her streaming/capturing setup. Very legit.

Ramirez

wut

pictures or die

I dabbled in some Halo 3 today and had more fun in 4 games than I've had in a year of Reach. I'm down to weather the semi decent online connections of 3 with you!

Tashi

any idea on whats being considered?

i'd like to see
- damnation ball
- beaver creeks ts and flag
- see if prisoner can be fixed up (spawns)
- i think high noon has potential

Personally I just want Beaver Creek Slayer and Flag

Then you get
Sanc
Pit
Beaver Creek
Zealot
Countdown.

Such a solid lineup. That's what I'm hoping for

CyReN

any idea on whats being considered?

i'd like to see
- damnation ball
- beaver creeks ts and flag
- see if prisoner can be fixed up (spawns)
- i think high noon has potential

No idea yet, my 11 though if I had it:
  1. Sanc CTF
  2. Sanc TS
  3. Sanc Bomb
  4. Pit CTF
  5. Pit TS
  6. Zealot CTF
  7. Zealot TS
  8. Beaver Creek CTF
  9. Beaver Creek TS
  10. Beaver Creek Bomb
  11. Damnation TS

• Zero Bloom
  • Zero Sprint
  • Player Speed 110%
  • Player Gravity 150%
  • Jump Height 110%
  • 4x Overshield
  • No Evade
  • Pistol spawn less often

feel

I'm down to weather the semi decent online connections of 3 with you!
Damn just as I'm entering a period where real life stuff probably won't allow time to turn on a console for a while. Been doing all my spamming on the go from the gaf phone webapp.

Btw, those who are my friends on xbl, please don't delete me if you notice I've been away for a bunch of days/weeks.

I'm pretty sure the majority of the Halo playerbase is afraid of objective gametypes. I was playing Anniversary Squad and they kept on voting for Slayer over 2 Flag CTF on Battle Canyon. smh

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom