• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo |OT| HaloGAF Evolved

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arnie

Maybe that was the first stage of a Halo 4 ARG. Our first real Halo 4 meat and he's just been nuked off the face of the internet.

Or he's just a tool looking for attention.

Plywood

NeoGAF's smiling token!
hold on playa

let's make this a TAG TEAM youtube post
il4vreohlrr.gif

Xand

Neo Member
Hi my name is Xand and I have been lurking here for way too long. I actually remember when Wilford Brimley and his beautiful stables were a topic of discussion.

I would have posted yesterday but I didn't want to admit I was accepted on the same day as Over because that is a stink that just won't wash off. I also didn't want Heckfu to off himself.

So here I am today just a boy, standing in front of Halogaf, asking it to love me.

Hi my name is Xand and I have been lurking here for way too long. I actually remember when Wilford Brimley and his beautiful stables were a topic of discussion.

I would have posted yesterday but I didn't want to admit I was accepted on the same day as Over because that is a stink that just won't wash off. I also didn't want Heckfu to off himself.

So here I am today just a boy, standing in front of Halogaf, asking it to love me.

Truly it is the beginning of a new era.

Taken far too long, glad you're finally here.

Booshka

post your k/d scrub

HALOGAF IS COMPLETE.

Xand is a pretty ridiculous name dont cha think?

omg! sup!

[superspoiler]Halo 3? :p[/superspoiler]

1327103407003.jpg

Xand

Neo Member
Awww you guys sure know how to make a man feel welcome, except for you bobs we will never play Halo 3 again.

Sai-kun

Banned

Holy SHIT

bPgHh.gif

kylej

Banned
Overdoz is a fat kid who plays a ton of Halo and he's from France or Australia or some shit. He's going pro next year.

Dunno who Xand is.

feel

Gonna be honest with you, I don't like you. Not your fault really, it's because people kept mentioning you before you were accepted and that just rubs me the wrong way. I'm sure I'll grow to not hate you, eventually.

Xand

Neo Member
Gonna be honest with you, I don't like you. Not your fault really, it's because people kept mentioning you before you were accepted and that just rubs me the wrong way. I'm sure I'll grow to not hate you, eventually.

That is almost exactly how my father felt.

Isn't he friends with Hydraknockz? That's like an instant -1000 hole to crawl out of.

And this is the same thing my mom said last time I spoke to her.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom