• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo |OT| HaloGAF Evolved

Status
Not open for further replies.
Welcome to HaloGAF Tunavi please fill out the newbie HaloGAF quiz so we can assess the rate at which you dong. Hint: Correct answer to favorite HaloGAFFer is Juices.

tzdUz.gif
TUNNNNNNNNNNNNNNAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII!!!!!!!

now adapt!

Lyphen go check out SSX. :p

Beating you by 6 milliseconds, please dont play anymore because if you beat my score im going to waste my life trying to get higher.

Brolic Gaoler

formerly Alienshogun
It's a shame my Halo skills aren't as good as my powerlifting skills. My Gears skills are almost as good. ;)

Frankie, don't make Halo suck again, por favor.

Also, how could anyone be going through withdrawl from the waypoint forums? You would have to be high to enjoy them in the first place! Oh, maybe that's it.

Welcome back Tunavi.

erpg

GAF parliamentarian
Lyphen go check out SSX. :p

Beating you by 6 milliseconds, please dont play anymore because if you beat my score im going to waste my life trying to get higher.

Lol, woops. That score you've got would have helped a lot, wish they'd load new ones while you're restarting instead of giving you the default Gold ghost. 1:57:86 is the new time.

I need to un install this demo.

Great arguments such as "Ew, BTB."

Fantastic. Such logic.

I don't remember making a post like that... ever. Xand just doesn't post here. Elzar replaces negative posts about Reach with his lame attempts at SSX.

That leaves Gabo and Gabo's posts are far from the one-liners you grace us with.

Fantastic. Such logic.

You're on a non stop bitch fest.

If you're going to complain, add something constructive to the complaint. Constant negativity isn't going to endear you to anyone.

Because nobody would ever describe HaloGAF as a non-stop bitchfest. Perish the thought of any unconstructive negativity happening on this forum.

(That said, 789shadow is making a lot of empty posts for someone so new. At least when the old regulars post short complaints we know they're drawing from previous posts/discussions.)

For all we know, 789shadow is the future love child of Devo and Timedog, sent back in time to annoy the hell out of us and save mankind from the planet-wide destructive gaming addiction that Halo 4 creates.

-------
Welcome back, Tunavi!

Louis Wu

Tunavi - we pined for you every day that you weren't here.

We burned candles in your absence, and drank to your memory.

Our lives are more complete now that you're back.

Is that what you wanted to hear?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom