• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo |OT| HaloGAF Evolved

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hannah's out of the house this weekend. It's game time. I'll be on all day. (Unless there's a good basketball game coming on. Anyone know of any?)

Homeboyd

Hannah's out of the house this weekend. It's game time. I'll be on all day. (Unless there's a good basketball game coming on. Anyone know of any?)
College: Missouri (3) at Kansas (5) starts at 4 PM ET
Nothing in NBA til the slam dunk, 3 point and skills contests tonight 8:30 PM ET

Tunavi

Banned
that feel when you want to move on to other relationships but you still have feelings for heckfu...

look what you did to me you drunk bastard

Homeboyd

Ive been on for like 2 hours...

no inv

lonely1.jpg

heckfu

Banned
that feel when you want to move on to other relationships but you still have feelings for heckfu...

look what you did to me you drunk bastard

but...it's not you...it's me! I have a lot of things I need to work out...

Every night in my dreams, i see you, i feel you. That is how I know you go on.

Karl2177

I've got a 48 hour code if you want it

I appreciate the offer, but gaf is enough of a distraction while studying. A couple of hours later would be nice, but it's nothing to waste a code over.

This is why HaloGAF is the best though. <3

i mean just look how excited you got in your avatar just thinking about it!
To make Tashi angry, I'm quoting you and editing my post with it. And :lol.

heckfu

Banned
I appreciate the offer, but gaf is enough of a distraction while studying. A couple of hours later would be nice, but it's nothing to waste a code over.

This is why HaloGAF is the best though. <3

i mean just look how excited you got in your avatar just thinking about it!

heckfu

Banned
Women in Politics reading material right now...not as bad as 200 pages, but a good chunk. I don't envy you.

I'm working through a 2000 page health reform bill. Have been since November and I've made zero progress...I'm thinking about getting the Cliff's Notes like every other congressman did.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom