Halo |OT| HaloGAF Evolved

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would love for the embargo to break, but its not something I want to rely on. :( I just want confirmation that the media saw something, that way we would be certain, that by or on March 5th we would see Halo 4 stuff.
Depends on how watertight the embargo conditions are.

I remember one Halo embargo that restricted mentioning any details whatsoever. Kinda funny because the embargo agreement itself was photographed and uploaded (unsigned of course!).

Do current Bungie staff have access to Halo 4 info? I wonder how may have seen it, if any. It must be really weird (and exciting) for them to play a Halo game they haven't slavishly worked over for years. They can see the game with virginal eyes, untainted by three years of laborious development.

A few people on MLG forums have brought up Frankie as a commentator for MLG Columbus..

343 could just troll us all and hype up a conference where a major development to Halo 4 will be announced...

and the announcement turns out to be the reveal of a date where something real will be announced.

But in all seriousness if some form of Halo 4 isn't ready at or by PAX East I'm going to be very worried.

Do current Bungie staff have access to Halo 4 info? I wonder how may have seen it, if any. It must be really weird (and exciting) for them to play a Halo game they haven't slavishly worked over for years. They can see the game with virginal eyes, untainted by three years of laborious development.
If there were still a part of MS then probably, but because they are not, I doubt it.

Status
Not open for further replies.