• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo |OT| HaloGAF Evolved

Status
Not open for further replies.

Slightly Live

Dirty tag dodger
I would love for the embargo to break, but its not something I want to rely on. :( I just want confirmation that the media saw something, that way we would be certain, that by or on March 5th we would see Halo 4 stuff.

Depends on how watertight the embargo conditions are.

I remember one Halo embargo that restricted mentioning any details whatsoever. Kinda funny because the embargo agreement itself was photographed and uploaded (unsigned of course!).

CyReN

A few people on MLG forums have brought up Frankie as a commentator for MLG Columbus..

txeK1.gif

Old? Bungie founder confident in 343 Industries and Halo 4. Pure fluff, but it's an article, nonetheless.

Do current Bungie staff have access to Halo 4 info? I wonder how may have seen it, if any. It must be really weird (and exciting) for them to play a Halo game they haven't slavishly worked over for years. They can see the game with virginal eyes, untainted by three years of laborious development.

A few people on MLG forums have brought up Frankie as a commentator for MLG Columbus..

frank_exit.gif

Plywood

NeoGAF's smiling token!
Frankie is pissing me off, he's had a month to tell us not to get our hopes up and will probably only do it tomorrow.
Frankie nor 343 doesn't owe anyone anything about H4.

ya'll motherfalcons b cray

Look forward to you monkeys gettin' goofy tomorrow.

Tawpgun

343 could just troll us all and hype up a conference where a major development to Halo 4 will be announced...

and the announcement turns out to be the reveal of a date where something real will be announced.

But in all seriousness if some form of Halo 4 isn't ready at or by PAX East I'm going to be very worried.

Do current Bungie staff have access to Halo 4 info? I wonder how may have seen it, if any. It must be really weird (and exciting) for them to play a Halo game they haven't slavishly worked over for years. They can see the game with virginal eyes, untainted by three years of laborious development.

If there were still a part of MS then probably, but because they are not, I doubt it.

Brolic Gaoler

formerly Alienshogun
That's what I thought but it just seems crazy that the company that conceived and developed Halo hasn't seen a screen or something.

People who were in bungie are in 343.

Like it or not bungie is the competition now.

That said, I can't believe 100% that everyone at bungie is actually 100% in the dark on the new halo.

Stinkles

Clothed, sober, cooperative

txeK1.gif

"I have seem some dongblains in my time, but that was a doozy! Why aren't they driving hogs or doing noob combos? These kids today why I oughtta..."

So I have added 33 new medals to the collection, that makes a total of 69 medals.
Check the complete list here and have a look at the new ones bellow.

medallas2.jpg

Bigger view here:

medalla63.jpg

If someone has more big pics f Reach medals please pm a link to them, if Frankie or Ellis have others it'd be really nice.

FyreWulff

Did we know much Halo:3 info by this time in 2007?

Screenshots and beta had already been announced. Specific beta date not announced until a month from now.

For comparison, Reach's beta was announced when Reach was announced, and we had screens/video 6 months later.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom