• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo |OT| HaloGAF Evolved

Status
Not open for further replies.
AL doesn't do shit but give you a couple more seconds to live.
-Invulnerability, without exception, for up to 6 seconds

-Free camera that allows you to have a safe, uninhibited view of the battlefield, and to instantly assume a new direction upon exit

-Instantly shed plasma grenades, either thrown or launched, as well as needles fired from the Needler or Needle Rifle

-Players that attempt to melee you, or to use a melee weapon on you while engaged will be stunned and have their movement drastically inhibited

-Upon exit, an EMP blast of magnitude proportional to your lock time is emitted, any players or objects, such as debris, vehicles, and grenades in flight are pushed away with a force proportional to your lock time, opponents' vehicles are disabled, opponents' shields are dropped (clear exceptions to friendly fire) and grenades are detonated early as in a chain explosion

-Upon exit, you are given full player ability, with a short period of damage resistance (enough to stop a sniper headshot or survive explosion in some instances) proportional to your lock time

-Up to 3 uses on a single charge

-Opponents' vehicles that strike you while engaged with sufficient velocity are damaged or destroyed

-Your shields will charge normally, regardless of your lock usage

-Free camera that allows you to have a safe, uninhibited view of the battlefield, and to instantly assume a new direction upon exit

-Instantly shed plasma grenades, either thrown or launched, as well as needles fired from the Needler or Needle Rifle

-Players that attempt to melee you, or to use a melee weapon on you while engaged will be stunned and have their movement drastically inhibited

-Upon exit, an EMP blast of magnitude proportional to your lock time is emitted, any players or objects, such as debris, vehicles, and grenades in flight are pushed away with a force proportional to your lock time, opponents' vehicles are disabled, opponents' shields are dropped (clear exceptions to friendly fire) and grenades are detonated early as in a chain explosion

-Upon exit, you are given full player ability, with a short period of damage resistance, proportional to your lock time

It let's the opposing player reload & get a dead sight on you before you can on him.
The opponent can time a grenade as the AL ends for an easy kill.

Overdoziz

Banned

-Upon exit, you are given full player ability, with a short period of damage resistance (enough to stop a sniper headshot in some instance) proportional to your lock time

-Opponents' vehicles that strike you while engaged with sufficient velocity are damaged or destroyed
I'm sure he didn't know that.

No! OMG! FU SKYLANDERS! FUCK ACTIVISION! sigh.

It isn't the first time that a DLC is packaged with merchandise product. Why do people freak out that much? It won't be even something special like a whole mission. I would understand it if it were a whole mission. But it will be a skin etc. Nothing special, no one would use.

Otherwise I don't think that the Halo 4 action figures get DLC. What should it be? Armor piece?

FyreWulff

It isn't the first time that a DLC is packaged with merchandise product. Why do people freak out that much? It won't be even something special like a whole mission. I would understand it if it were a whole mission. But it will be a skin etc. Nothing special, no one would use.

Otherwise I don't think that the Halo 4 action figures get DLC. What should it be? Armor piece?

Fable did it and it was stupid. So there's a high chance that MS will think it's a good idea for Halo 4.

Ken

I don't know about you but if they were really nice in-game armor pieces I would buy the figures (I'm a sucker for cosmetics, especially in MMOs). If they were missions or weapon skins, probably not. A nice bonus would also be if the figures were actually good and not the McFarlane stuff I see at Target.

Also, Skylanders is awesome.

How about no.

Yeah, I dislike it too, but it's much better than buying Dr. Peppers and Cheetos for DLC codes.

Honestly, I think things like Jetpack would work better if they were a pick up on most maps, limited to one or maybe two. What really breaks the game with Jetpack is when over half the team is using it on a wide open map (such as enclosed). Do away with Invisibility and bring that back as a power up. Keep sprint as a standard feature.. Kill AL, remove Evade.. Dropshield..eh..I miss the bubble shield, so I dunno.

Fable did it and it was stupid. So there's a high chance that MS will think it's a good idea for Halo 4.

:lol

Btw, does anyone have the link to the reference images Blue Realm Studios used for their Halo 4 MC armor?

feel

I'm sorry, I'm new in this forum.
Welcome. We understand you're excited about finally being able to post and want to express your opinions all over the place, but padding your post count with quick one liners everywhere in such a short time while you're a junior is frowned upon by the Administrators and a ban while being a Junior is a permanent ban. Have fun but keep it under control for a while initially.

Myyke

Neo Member
Thought I'd share one of my proudest Halo moments with you guys; assassinating Frankie with seconds to spare during "pre-release" Anniversary customs:

http://www.bungie.net/Stats/Reach/FileDetails.aspx?fid=26228322&player=Myyke&lc=2057

t0FdN.jpg

It doesn't have to be announcement. Just give us a range. February? March? Late January?

Halo 4 is going to do things backwards. They will release the game and then announce things. Sort of like how there is an ad for a new MW3 trailer on my 360 dashboard. I thought trailers came out before the actual product.

Halo 4 is going to do things backwards. They will release the game and then announce things. Sort of like how there is an ad for a new MW3 trailer on my 360 dashboard. I thought trailers came out before the actual product.

I imagine the day something's finally announced, Frankie will simply post "Make it rain," and then awesomeness.

Small request: In Halo 4 can we have a file system for forge maps?

Something like this

Forge World/
--------------Mini-game maps/
--------------Grifball maps/
--------------MLG maps/
-------------------- MLG Halo 4 map v2
Midship remake/

Let us make our own directories and organize forge variants.

Something like this

Forge World/
--------------MLG maps/
Midship remake/

Also could the game automatically update maps with the versions used in match making.

FyreWulff

Something like this

Forge World/
--------------MLG maps/
Midship remake/

Local tagging would be nice

I would be perfectly fine with this if and only if it was only used for map packs or things that could also be bought off the marketplace already. It could be a nice way to gat that DLC into the hands of more players.

The only people who buy those are super fans who buy all the DLC anyways.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom